• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

David Gregory's arrest affidavit for possession of high-capacity magazine and why no

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
no warrant was issued.

http://nblo.gs/12R0S3

This is likely the final chapter in the saga of our two-year long fight to obtain important documents regarding the non-prosecution of David Gregory for possessing on Meet the Press an illegal high-capacity ammunition magazine.

The short version is that the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department warned NBC News that it could not possess an actual high-capacity magazine, but NBC News went ahead and did it anyway. The MPD recommended a warrant for Gregory’s arrest, but that request was nixed by the D.C. Attorney General Irvin Nathan because — my paraphrase — Gregory was just too nice a guy and had no other criminal intent.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The full (but redacted) affidavit is there.

So it seems if you have no other criminal intent but to break the law you are OK in DC so long as you are a big-name TV [expletive]che.

What about the several tourists that stopped off to see our nation's Capitol and got busted for ammo in their vehicle? How did someone figure out that they had some other criminal intent?

Or the guy who got busted for fired shot shells in his apartment?

Or... Or ... Oh, just go ahead and fill in the blanks yourself.

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
who would find anyone guilty of any of these bogus crimes? Only commies.

The only crime I see here is the lack of providing the public public records; they should be shot for that.

Last edited: