Thread: And so it has started

Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

Angry And so it has started

This is an article in the ABQ journal
    A gun Owner Is A Citizen
    Anyone Else is a Subject

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    gglibe's comment is spot on.
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement
    It is always a waste of time trying to enlighten a died in the wool anti. I still make a comment tho

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

earth's crust
    Oooh, children shoot themselves. Sounds like Darwin at work myself.

And like MSG said, nothing you will say will change the antis have fun with your comments !

Without guns, the gov't would be killing more than just the unborn...

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    It is always a waste of time trying to enlighten a died in the wool anti. I still make a comment tho
    Dye ≠ die; therefore, dyed ≠ died.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I heard that euthanasia is going to be commonplace in the US soon - further erosion of sanctity of human life - like Republicans not opposing abortion 1 day before birth. So why is the liberal so concerned about a few killed in Sandy Hook, or grandpas house?

Obviously it is the strategy to fetter the 2A from increasing federal oppression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651