• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heads-Up: Does Eric Cantor want to be our next Governor?

Repeater

Anyone here like to see Eric Cantor as Governor?

Eric Cantor for Governor 2017? Or Bill Bolling?
According to PJMedia writer, David Steinberg, Cantor’s new group, (misnamed the Virginia Conservative Network), was formed to help him win the nomination for Governor in 2017. If not Cantor then perhaps Bill Bolling. Or, “Sources say former lieutenant governor Bill Bolling is even closer to announcing as a primary challenger to Brat in 2016 than Cantor is to announcing a run for governor.” Hilarious. AS IF Bolling would have any chance of beating Brat. Cantor couldn’t beat him. Bolling has even less chance of beating Brat.

The link within concludes with this:
The rumblings are that Cantor and Bolling and Allen and Cobb want the Virginia GOP back, are using the same tactics that got them removed from power last time, and are demonstrating the same behavior that points to a governing motive of power rather than public service. None of it makes any sense strategically, politically, ideologically, or otherwise. Establishment’s gotta establishment, I suppose.

HPmatt

He wants to be the first VA Emperor. First order of his w/b to change the flag and motto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thundar

Anyone here like to see Eric Cantor as Governor?

Eric Cantor for Governor 2017? Or Bill Bolling?

The link within concludes with this:
We will soon see the Machiavellian legnths to which the rotten apple wing of the Commonwealth's republican party will stoop when they try to manipulate the re-districting of the 3rd congressional district ordered by the federal district court. Remember that in order to re district the 3rd congressional district, there must be re districting of other congressional districts as well.

True Bolling could not beat a dead cat in the 7th congressional district, but the current 7th district may be very different than the post-redistricting 7th district.