Thread: BallGate OMG they are blaming the lowest level employee - lockerroom guy

Banned

BallGate OMG they are blaming the lowest level employee - lockerroom guy

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/d...tendant-012615

No, don't blame Brady (like anyone really cares to the degree that the media does) ... so dump it on some poor min. wage guy...

That's CLASSY.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

No, don't blame Brady (like anyone really cares to the degree that the media does) ... so dump it on some poor min. wage guy...

That's CLASSY.
    Just read it was a sting by the NFL. They knew ahead of time and let them play with their balls anyways. Then half time they decides to check their balls since they knew they'd be different then everyone else's balls. So the ball checker found the messed up balls intentionally. So they were ok with the balls being rigged.

Good thing the pats are expert ball handlers and didn't need the advantage of the soft balls. They still kicked butt in the second half with fresh firm balls.

And how could it be the coaching staff or Brady's fault? Sure he's supposed to be an expert ball handler but cmon now. His job is the grab the balls and get rid of them. The coach doesnt ever touch the balls. He just tells other dudes how to touch the balls. I guess they would be his balls technically since its his team. But ok them he tells the other guys how to touch his balls. But not to deflate them.

A bunch of whiners. Leave their balls alone.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

That's CLASSY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Just read it was a sting by the NFL. They knew ahead of time and let them play with their balls anyways. Then half time they decides to check their balls since they knew they'd be different then everyone else's balls. So the ball checker found the messed up balls intentionally. So they were ok with the balls being rigged.

Good thing the pats are expert ball handlers and didn't need the advantage of the soft balls. They still kicked butt in the second half with fresh firm balls.

And how could it be the coaching staff or Brady's fault? Sure he's supposed to be an expert ball handler but cmon now. His job is the grab the balls and get rid of them. The coach doesnt ever touch the balls. He just tells other dudes how to touch the balls. I guess they would be his balls technically since its his team. But ok them he tells the other guys how to touch his balls. But not to deflate them.

A bunch of whiners. Leave their balls alone.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exceed the limitations of my medication.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	12348

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exceed the limitations of my medication.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	12348
    What..... You don't like football? More of a tennis fan huh? Or maybe knitting?
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I only like it as an excuse to hang out with friends and family. Otherwise I'd rather read, and do as much as I can not to support the theft of money to pay for stadiums for billionaires and their millionaire players.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I only like it as an excuse to hang out with friends and family. Otherwise I'd rather read, and do as much as I can not to support the theft of money to pay for stadiums for billionaires and their millionaire players.
    That's fair enough and a respectable stance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    That's fair enough and a respectable stance
    Some folks I know only watch college ball ... but I still say its because they are from Detroit that keeps them from watching their home team (understandable, yes)

I'm from Detroit and I mainly watch college ball (Go MSU!), but I enjoy watching the Lions. Especially this year, since they were pretty good. But honestly, if you're speaking truth, you found a few of the VAST minority of sports fans from Detroit. The Lions are without a doubt the most popular team in the state. We are fans to a fault, through all the terrible seasons, horrible draft picks, and even the NFL record-setting winless season. We were there. It's odd, because the other 3 major sports do well just about every year (well, maybe not the Pistons). Take the Red Wings (my personal favorite of the 4 major sports), they're in the playoffs so often that most people don't even pay attention during the regular season.

Banned
    Hey, I'm a Cub's fan ... 100% sure they'll win the World Series this year !

And a Bears fan.

yes, I have a pillow drenched with tears ....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-26-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Love watching Detroit. Having watched Stafford play since High School, it has been such fun seeing what he and his teammates have done for Detroit. When Stafford stuck the ball across the Goal Line of the Cowboys a few years ago - one of the greatest plays in football. Jerry Jones, billionaire, did not put one penny of his money into that stadium - his share was skin in the game was pledging future earnings from parking and concessions. Of course he did spring for the Team....

Ballboy should fry for doing that dastardly deed.../so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Being as I'm third generation from near Seattle, I've been a Seahawks fan since 1976, since watching them with my grandfather. It's been a long, hard road to our dynasty. My Cowboys, Steelers, and 49ers friends are always teasing me about how many rings do I have. I answer: "The new, shiny one."

The Patriots have long been the one team that I will root against, including many games that affect our standings. So it's impossible for me to be unbiased in Deflategate.

I will say this, no amount of monetary fine is sufficient to stop cheating. If proven that cheating was intentional, regardless of whether it affected the outcome of the game or not, a disqualification is the only fitting punishment. You could fine a team a million dollars for cheating, and they would still do it if they thought it gave them an edge through the Playoffs, much less their ticket to the Superbowl.

I will admit that Bellicheat and Brady have just made most everyone outside of Massachusetts a Seahawks rooter for the big game. I predict there will be noticeably audible boos against the Patriots when they are introduced. I'll bet you'll notice the microphones turned down immediately, too.

None of the other gun boards I'm on have any football threads. It's depressing.

A regular Seahawks chant: WHAT'S NEXT!
    Last edited by MAC702; 01-27-2015 at 12:41 AM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

LOL

Nothing to see here...
    Move along...
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine