• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BallGate OMG they are blaming the lowest level employee - lockerroom guy

Primus

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...sing-on-patriots-locker-room-attendant-012615

No, don't blame Brady (like anyone really cares to the degree that the media does) ... so dump it on some poor min. wage guy...

That's CLASSY.
Just read it was a sting by the NFL. They knew ahead of time and let them play with their balls anyways. Then half time they decides to check their balls since they knew they'd be different then everyone else's balls. So the ball checker found the messed up balls intentionally. So they were ok with the balls being rigged.

Good thing the pats are expert ball handlers and didn't need the advantage of the soft balls. They still kicked butt in the second half with fresh firm balls.

And how could it be the coaching staff or Brady's fault? Sure he's supposed to be an expert ball handler but cmon now. His job is the grab the balls and get rid of them. The coach doesnt ever touch the balls. He just tells other dudes how to touch the balls. I guess they would be his balls technically since its his team. But ok them he tells the other guys how to touch his balls. But not to deflate them.

A bunch of whiners. Leave their balls alone.

scouser

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...sing-on-patriots-locker-room-attendant-012615

No, don't blame Brady (like anyone really cares to the degree that the media does) ... so dump it on some poor min. wage guy...

That's CLASSY.

Just read it was a sting by the NFL. They knew ahead of time and let them play with their balls anyways. Then half time they decides to check their balls since they knew they'd be different then everyone else's balls. So the ball checker found the messed up balls intentionally. So they were ok with the balls being rigged.

Good thing the pats are expert ball handlers and didn't need the advantage of the soft balls. They still kicked butt in the second half with fresh firm balls.

And how could it be the coaching staff or Brady's fault? Sure he's supposed to be an expert ball handler but cmon now. His job is the grab the balls and get rid of them. The coach doesnt ever touch the balls. He just tells other dudes how to touch the balls. I guess they would be his balls technically since its his team. But ok them he tells the other guys how to touch his balls. But not to deflate them.

A bunch of whiners. Leave their balls alone.

exceed the limitations of my medication.jpg

sudden valley gunner

I only like it as an excuse to hang out with friends and family. Otherwise I'd rather read, and do as much as I can not to support the theft of money to pay for stadiums for billionaires and their millionaire players.

BlueSquid

I'm from Detroit and I mainly watch college ball (Go MSU!), but I enjoy watching the Lions. Especially this year, since they were pretty good. But honestly, if you're speaking truth, you found a few of the VAST minority of sports fans from Detroit. The Lions are without a doubt the most popular team in the state. We are fans to a fault, through all the terrible seasons, horrible draft picks, and even the NFL record-setting winless season. We were there. It's odd, because the other 3 major sports do well just about every year (well, maybe not the Pistons). Take the Red Wings (my personal favorite of the 4 major sports), they're in the playoffs so often that most people don't even pay attention during the regular season.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hey, I'm a Cub's fan ... 100% sure they'll win the World Series this year !

And a Bears fan.

yes, I have a pillow drenched with tears ....

Last edited:

HPmatt

Love watching Detroit. Having watched Stafford play since High School, it has been such fun seeing what he and his teammates have done for Detroit. When Stafford stuck the ball across the Goal Line of the Cowboys a few years ago - one of the greatest plays in football. Jerry Jones, billionaire, did not put one penny of his money into that stadium - his share was skin in the game was pledging future earnings from parking and concessions. Of course he did spring for the Team....

Ballboy should fry for doing that dastardly deed.../so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Being as I'm third generation from near Seattle, I've been a Seahawks fan since 1976, since watching them with my grandfather. It's been a long, hard road to our dynasty. My Cowboys, Steelers, and 49ers friends are always teasing me about how many rings do I have. I answer: "The new, shiny one."

The Patriots have long been the one team that I will root against, including many games that affect our standings. So it's impossible for me to be unbiased in Deflategate.

I will say this, no amount of monetary fine is sufficient to stop cheating. If proven that cheating was intentional, regardless of whether it affected the outcome of the game or not, a disqualification is the only fitting punishment. You could fine a team a million dollars for cheating, and they would still do it if they thought it gave them an edge through the Playoffs, much less their ticket to the Superbowl.

I will admit that Bellicheat and Brady have just made most everyone outside of Massachusetts a Seahawks rooter for the big game. I predict there will be noticeably audible boos against the Patriots when they are introduced. I'll bet you'll notice the microphones turned down immediately, too.

None of the other gun boards I'm on have any football threads. It's depressing.

A regular Seahawks chant: WHAT'S NEXT!

Last edited: