• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carriers are racist and should learn boxing, according to a Seattle Citizen

Dave_pro2a

Some pro-gun people probably are racists, and some probably should learn to box.

The same could be said for any subgroup (liberal, conservative, or other).

BTW, boxing is a good high intensity workout. Fat dudes everywhere could benefit ;)

OC for ME

Some pro-gun people probably are racists, and some probably should learn to box.

The same could be said for any subgroup (liberal, conservative, or other).

BTW, boxing is a good high intensity workout. Fat dudes everywhere could benefit ;)
...liberals are not racist, just ask them.

Freedom1Man

What I find to be most ironic, most black men that claim that white men are racist, are in fact racist themselves. In my experience at least.

He came it claiming that we are white racists and that we are dangerous to black men and how he felt threatened by white men openly carrying and then walks into a group of people who are openly carrying.

He is a racist idiot. He was complaining about white men acting aggressively toward him and then he (verbally) attacks a bunch of armed white men.