Thread: Open carriers are racist and should learn boxing, according to a Seattle Citizen

Tacoma, Washington, United States

Open carriers are racist and should learn boxing, according to a Seattle Citizen

This is a video I took at the Open Carry/No to I-594 rally in Seattle, WA, 2014

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Sorry, couldn't bear to watch. If he was trying to persuade someone to learn boxing, he was doing a really good job, if you know what I mean...
    Righteous government, or the righteous lack thereof, is the product of a righteous society, not the producer of it.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    He actually started lightening up and talking toward the end when he found out the folks he were talking to were supportive of him being armed despite his felony record.

I remember him when he walked through shouting, he eyeballed a couple of black gentlemen, so I went over to talk to them. Glad I did, they were from Cuba, at least the older man with the scars were. Very pro gun and had some stories to tell about the horrors a government inflicts upon an unarmed population.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)