• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greg Abbot sponsored OC petition

stealthyeliminator

If you live in Texas please call your House and Senate representatives and express your support for the constitutional carry bills HB195 and SB342

If you need contact info for your representatives you can do a lookup here: http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Home.aspx

You don't have to get long or drawn out, a quick 1 minute phone call just expressing your support for the bills will do more good than you might think.

HPmatt

Did this yesterday - staffer for Morgan Meyers - covering UnivPark - was unaware but generally supportive. Have not heard back from my new Rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk