• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Romney won't run ....

beebobby

One less occupant in the GOP clowncar. I'm still hoping for a Cruz/Carson ticket.

SovereigntyOrDeath

One less occupant in the GOP clowncar. I'm still hoping for a Cruz/Carson ticket.

Or Carson/Cruz. Still, clowns of a different feather. I don't believe a word coming out of any politicians mouth. Show me. Actions speak louder than words.

Unfortunately, its a roll of the dice with anyone elected until they are in office to see what they are going to do.

To the OP, Thank God he is out.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
Don't be fooled by Cruz or Ron Paul's son.
From Ben Carson's statements on gun control he obviously thinks that large cities in this country are not covered by the US Constitution.
Carson's quote: “It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it.”

If you can get past the somewhat annoying presenter watch this video. It sheds some light on who and what Cruz, Paul, etc. are and where they would take us.

Insanity 2016 Rant: Same Bullsh*t, Different Puppet Election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKgs2UVKMss

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
<snip>
Carson's quote: “It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it.”
]

And I would prefer that the nuclear football is not anywhere near a total idiot.

SovereigntyOrDeath

Don't be fooled by Cruz or Ron Paul's son.
From Ben Carson's statements on gun control he obviously thinks that large cities in this country are not covered by the US Constitution.

If you can get past the somewhat annoying presenter watch this video. It sheds some light on who and what Cruz, Paul, etc. are and where they would take us.

Insanity 2016 Rant: Same Bullsh*t, Different Puppet Election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKgs2UVKMss

Typical. More of the same insane reasoning to make us "safer" from the "crazies".

The idiot doesn't realize that a crazy person is going to use whatever means at hand to cause mayhem.

Same insane reasoning to monitor who buys pressure cookers after Boston........

Last edited:

rightwinglibertarian

Good. RINO should defect to the Democrats. He's not a true Republican at all

So there is hope for the world. Totally agree

How about a Cruz/Walker or Walker/Cruz

Not Walker. Goodness knows what kind of fool will become Governor if he runs for President