• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 1/31

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 1/31 9:30 am

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd .............map
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Seems as though someone has anxiety issues that can only be satisfied at this location. Coffee is included with or w/o the stimulant.

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 1/31 9:30 am

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd .............map
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Seems as though someone has anxiety issues that can only be satisfied at this location. Coffee is included with or w/o the stimulant.

How is this possible??? I just finished dinner at RCD south side location. Well.......okay, I guess I can force myself to have steak and eggs for breakfast if I have to. (Sarcasm off)

;>)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
How is this possible??? I just finished dinner at RCD south side location. Well.......okay, I guess I can force myself to have steak and eggs for breakfast if I have to. (Sarcasm off)

;>)

I hear you can put sausage gravy over everything to cover up the taste.

stay safe.

scouser

;>)

I hear you can put sausage gravy over everything to cover up the taste.

stay safe.

Next time you're at RCD on Parham and feel like having biscuits and gravy, ask if they have Bridget's homemade chicken gravy instead of the sausage variety. I tried it last Friday and can't wait to try it again very soon.

Will probably see you tomorrow, Logan has been asking when we'll see Bob again