Thread: Costco

Costco

So I work at a local car dealership and we have Costco rep here today for membership sign up. I just want the pizza she brought in! Lol anyways she asked if I was a member or asked if I would consider joining. I politely told her no. I let her know that Costco doesn't allow open carry or concealed carry in thier stores. Then I went on to mention SAMs club follows state law and I will spend my money with them instead. She then proceeds to tell me oh you don't need to carry we will protect you, laughing.

The pizza was good though!

Quote Originally Posted by briehl12 View Post
    So I work at a local car dealership and we have Costco rep here today for membership sign up. I just want the pizza she brought in! Lol anyways she asked if I was a member or asked if I would consider joining. I politely told her no. I let her know that Costco doesn't allow open carry or concealed carry in thier stores. Then I went on to mention SAMs club follows state law and I will spend my money with them instead. She then proceeds to tell me oh you don't need to carry we will protect you, laughing.

The pizza was good though!
    Perfect.

A free market solution to an ideological difference.
    "I'm just a no-account screed-peddler" Dave Workman http://goo.gl/CNf6pB

"We ought to extend the [1994] assault weapons ban" George W Bush

"The Bush Administration declared a permanent ban today on almost all foreign-made semiautomatic assault rifles." George Bush Sr, New York Times on July 8, 1989

"I support the Brady bill and I urge the Congress to enact it without delay." Ronald Regan.

"Guns are an abomination." Richard Nixon

Banned
    I would have asked her all of their security accommodations. The asked for the contract, then add a 100 million dollar clause to the contract that if you are injured for any reason at any of their stores, then that's what they owe you and that your claim of being injured is prima facia proof of injury.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-30-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I would have asked her all of their security accommodations. The asked for the contract, then add a 100 million dollar clause to the contract that if you are injured for any reason at any of their stores, then that's what they owe you and that your claim of being injured is prima facia proof of injury.
    Son of Drool has no idea of what is a contract.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by briehl12 View Post
    ... She then proceeds to tell me oh you don't need to carry we will protect you, laughing. ...
    Nice to be reminded that to them it is a laughing matter.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip