• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Predict the Superbowl winner !

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeff. State

Banned
Seahawks by two runs after 13 innings.

stay safe.

+1

The bread and circus society AmeriKa has let itself become is beyond disturbing.

I would "wager" the winner has already been chosen, I really don't believe much is this country ISN'T rigged anymore.

Primus

+1

The bread and circus society AmeriKa has let itself become is beyond disturbing.

I would "wager" the winner has already been chosen, I really don't believe much is this country ISN'T rigged anymore.
Your even this way towards football?? Damn your life must be miserable.....

The Truth

I voted Patriots. I might as well throw a score out there... 14-14 at halftime, Pats win 31-21.

Yep, you heard it here first, and I'm a Panthers fan.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Primus. Jeff, you gotta let go a little bit man. I too slip into feelings of hopelessness but you have to have a little bit of blind trust in life.

Jeff. State

Banned
Your even this way towards football?? Damn your life must be miserable.....

Cheaters taking on a team owned by a complete POS (Paul Allen).

I'm surprised you are any kind of professional sport fan primus as a great number of professional athletes are coddled criminals. Or are you guys in blue complicit in looking the other way for these "celebrities".

Bread and Circus' primus. Look it up.

As this country swirls down the toilet bowl, most AmeriKans cant even see it through the multitude of distractions we are given.

are you.jpg

Last edited:

Primus

Cheaters taking on a team owned by a complete POS (Paul Allen).

I'm surprised you are any kind of professional sport fan primus as a great number of professional athletes are coddled criminals. Or are you guys in blue complicit in looking the other way for these "celebrities".

Bread and Circus' primus. Look it up.

As this country swirls down the toilet bowl, most AmeriKans cant even see it through the multitude of distractions we are given.

View attachment 12356
Ay its not proven the balls were deflated!! You take that cheaters comment back right now!! [emoji12]

Your surprised because you can't see even a tiny bit of reality through your biases and bigotry.

I'm being serious when I say I feel sorry for you if you can't even enjoy some sports without thinking the world is rigged or feel the need to use capital letters and misspell words.

Jeff. State

Banned

Jeff. State

Banned
Ay its not proven the balls were deflated!! You take that cheaters comment back right now!! [emoji12]

Your surprised because you can't see even a tiny bit of reality through your biases and bigotry.

I'm being serious when I say I feel sorry for you if you can't even enjoy some sports without thinking the world is rigged or feel the need to use capital letters and misspell words.

No need to feel sorry for me primus. I enjoyed the heck out of the Ducks taking the crab leg eatin, rapist Jameis Winston down, and I'm not even a Duck fan.

Besides fall sports don't take priority over elk, deer, and duck hunting. I enjoy that plenty and it fills my freezer a heck of a lot better than sitting in front of a 50 inch boobtube.

XD40sc

Reminder to self: Put several good movies in my NetFlix watch list for Sunday.

Jeff. State

Banned
For you primus.

I'll pull for the team that openly supports nationwide Constitutional carry and has the most shooting enthusiasts.

Sad thing is, the NFL and the Teams would never allow that position to be voiced.

Grim_Night

Kickoff time is in 6 minutes and I predict that the only ones winning are the ones laughing all the way to the bank with the money from the fans.

On that note however, I have the best seat in the house as I sit 3 feet from a 32" screen while I stream the game for free on my computer with 5.1 surround sound. I can have whatever I want to drink and eat. I can be lawfully armed. I don't have to fight anybody to get to the bathroom. I don't have to worry about anyone throwing or spilling anything on me. I'm not freezing my butt off. And best of all, I didn't pay a dime more then I would normally in my daily life!