• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Predict the Superbowl winner !

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Truth

I voted Patriots. I might as well throw a score out there... 14-14 at halftime, Pats win 31-21.

Yep, you heard it here first, and I'm a Panthers fan.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Primus. Jeff, you gotta let go a little bit man. I too slip into feelings of hopelessness but you have to have a little bit of blind trust in life.

Hey guys, was I right?

Primus

Well so much for an entertainer "accident" at halftime.
Why are you even watching? I thought it was bad stuff and evil or whatever insanity you spewed. Don't really feel its worth having to find and quote the nonsense but you clearly were not happy with the idea. Something about rather spend sometime doing something with animals.

Jeff. State

Banned
Why are you even watching? I thought it was bad stuff and evil or whatever insanity you spewed. Don't really feel its worth having to find and quote the nonsense but you clearly were not happy with the idea. Something about rather spend sometime doing something with animals.

It's February 1, it's raining at 4-7PM on a Sunday. A little MINDLESS entertainment never hurt anybody right?:banana:

It's the SHEEPLE who know nothing of the world around them but this stupid game and are so wrapped up in it that are of concern.

That catch just now by Kearse was worth sitting here all night. :eek:

Jeff. State

Banned
Oh the entertainment. Little smokies and plenty of BREAD>

Game goes to the "cheaters".

Attachments

• are you.jpg
    are you.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Primus

Oh the entertainment. Little smokies and plenty of BREAD>

Game goes to the "cheaters".
How the ****** can you rig those last two plays????

How can you rig that catch on the ground and then an interception like that???

Wow....

I've heard it all now....

davidmcbeth

Banned

Wow....

Jeff must be A. Hernandez ?

Clearly rigged (heeheehee) by GOD

search

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned

Wow....

I didn't say the Kearse catch was rigged(shouldn't have even caught it). The interception when 99.9% of America including Pats fans would give the ball to Lynch was "suspect".

Hundreds of millions of dollars if not a Billion was riding on this game. Excellent chance for those with the resources to make a few hundred million more in the great fleecing of this country.

I have ZERO faith in any but the simplest(see meek) people of this nation. It IS anti-Christ in nearly every way. Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$. "The love of money is root of all evil"

Poison peddler Kraft get's the spotlight, and I'm sure Paul Allen had money on the Pats as well.

Last edited:

SovereigntyOrDeath

Wow....

+1

Pete Carroll will be haunted with that stupid decision to throw a pass. Lynch would have punched it in eventually and ran down the clock.

Great game though. Very low penalties and a very clean game up until the end when the melee broke out.

Maybe next year my team will be in it. Been waiting 22 years for a return to excellence.

Primus

The whole thing was rigged. They practiced that catch for a week before they got it down pat and then they arranged the interception on the goal line. If it had not of been rigged the Sea Hawk receiver would have gotten up and run into the end zone. The Pats defensive back that made the interception was a rookie. He has been trained since birth for this one event. I'll bet he is mysteriously killed in the next week. The bookies knew it and made a fortune. The mafia knew it and got rich, too. Obama was the mastermind and wanted the liberals in Mass. to be rewarded. Seattle was cut out of this because of long gun OC at the Wa. State Capitol. Any reasonable person can see it.
Lmao thank you gutshot for that through explanation. Be careful with being that spot on. Only thing you left out was the New World Order was behind it. [emoji39]

Primus

+1

Pete Carroll will be haunted with that stupid decision to throw a pass. Lynch would have punched it in eventually and ran down the clock.

Great game though. Very low penalties and a very clean game up until the end when the melee broke out.

Maybe next year my team will be in it. Been waiting 22 years for a return to excellence.
He was at least man enough to admit it was his fault when asked about the game. He admitted they should have run the ball but he made a mistake.

Makes up for that lucky catch.

SovereigntyOrDeath

He was at least man enough to admit it was his fault when asked about the game. He admitted they should have run the ball but he made a mistake.

Makes up for that lucky catch.

Sounds like Pete. He is a stand up guy. I've been a fan since his time at USC. I haven't watched the post game yet. I have been too busy relishing in the Seahawks loss.....:monkey.......:banana:........:cool:

The Truth

The whole thing was rigged. They practiced that catch for a week before they got it down pat and then they arranged the interception on the goal line. If it had not of been rigged the Sea Hawk receiver would have gotten up and run into the end zone. The Pats defensive back that made the interception was a rookie. He has been trained since birth for this one event. I'll bet he is mysteriously killed in the next week. The bookies knew it and made a fortune. The mafia knew it and got rich, too. Obama was the mastermind and wanted the liberals in Mass. to be rewarded. Seattle was cut out of this because of long gun OC at the Wa. State Capitol. Any reasonable person can see it.

<3

OC for ME

Deflateriots over the Seahags 28-24. Can't wait for the game to come on this Sunday...lots of fat filled munchies and adult beverages will be consumed...taking the next day off to recover. I hear Janet Jackson is doing the Halftime show.