Thread: interesting news for "love it or leave it!" big government conservatives

Banned

Wink interesting news for "love it or leave it!" big government conservatives

"The cost of getting rid of US citizenship has quadrupled to $2350, up from $450. The changes will come into effect on September 6th and the State Department says it is necessary to cover the real cost of processing an application to lose citizenship."

http://rt.com/usa/183972-fee-renounce-us-citizenship/

So stop saying that we can leave at the drop of a hat, fools (nevermind the immorality of a small ruling class claiming personal ownership of > 3 million square miles and grossly infringing on the rights of people who own property in that territory).

No one owns me. I don't want to leave my property.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    "The cost of getting rid of US citizenship has quadrupled to $2350, up from $450. The changes will come into effect on September 6th and the State Department says it is necessary to cover the real cost of processing an application to lose citizenship."

So stop saying that we can leave at the drop of a hat, fools (nevermind the immorality of a small ruling class claiming personal ownership of > 3 million square miles and grossly infringing on the rights of people who own property in that territory).

2015 should be the year ALL American's STOP paying taxes, and in 2016 vote for those who agree with the peoples actions.

Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post

So if you walked into Mexico they'd charge you that? His about if you walked into Canada? Or maybe took a flight to Afghanistan and just never cane back. His would they find you? Do they send a tax guy to the Congo if you decide to live there?

Hmmmm.....
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    So if you walked into Mexico they'd charge you that? His about if you walked into Canada? Or maybe took a flight to Afghanistan and just never cane back. His would they find you? Do they send a tax guy to the Congo if you decide to live there?

Hmmmm.....
    We have extradition treaties with all the above countries. IRS still demands taxes on money earned outside the US, and it would be crime to not pay those taxes. Yes if you earn any decent amount of money they will find you.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member SovereigntyOrDeath's Avatar
    Makes no sense to pay to renounce.

Just cancel all contracts, or not.

Leave and be done with it.
    "Nullification is the rightful remedy" Thomas Jefferson
    http://tracking.tenthamendmentcenter...-preservation/

"Constitutional Carry is not an oxymoron"
    A Sovereign

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    We have extradition treaties with all the above countries. IRS still demands taxes on money earned outside the US, and it would be crime to not pay those taxes. Yes if you earn any decent amount of money they will find you.
    Do you have a cite or example of a case? Thanks in advance.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by SovereigntyOrDeath View Post
    Makes no sense to pay to renounce.

Just cancel all contracts, or not.

Leave and be done with it.
    Bingo.

Stop making sense.

Hmmmm.....
    Mexico would work. Just need to bribe the right "officials" for a birth certificate, ID, passport. You could get a whole new identity.........

A Sovereign

26 U.S. Code 877 - Expatriation to avoid tax

26 U.S. Code 877 - Expatriation to avoid tax

(a) Treatment of expatriates
    (1) In general
    Every nonresident alien individual to whom this section applies and who, within the 10-year period immediately preceding the close of the taxable year, lost United States citizenship shall be taxable for such taxable year in the manner provided in subsection (b) if the tax imposed pursuant to such subsection (after any reduction in such tax under the last sentence of such subsection) exceeds the tax which, without regard to this section, is imposed pursuant to section 871.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Instructions for Form 8854 Initial and Annual Expatriation Statement

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8854.pdf

Instructions for Form 8854
    Initial and Annual Expatriation Statement

Do you have a cite or example of a case? Thanks in advance.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ition_treaties

For someone who claims to be a cop, you do not have a very good grasp of the law, do you?
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ition_treaties

For someone who claims to be a cop, you do not have a very good grasp of the law, do you?
    That isn't exacty abnormal.

Banned

Hmmmm.....
    primus, your ignorance knows no bounds. I have a cousin born in Oklahoma to Canadian citizen parents, they moved back to Canada when she was 3. SHe is now in her late 40s being harassed by the IRS in Canada for her entire life's "income" IN CANADA. This is happening all over the globe even to children born in other countries to US citizen parents that never stepped foot in this godforsaken country.

Here are a couple links, I will provide MANY more if you wish.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/econom...oreign-tyrants

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...ticle12473920/

In recent years, the U.S. government has been cracking down on what it sees as American tax cheats – people hiding money in offshore accounts. Things are about to get worse for Americans, accidental or not, who are hoping they can escape the reach of Uncle Sam. As of 2014, a U.S. law – the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act – will require Canadian financial institutions to start red-flagging Americans who have Canadian accounts to the IRS.
    ^^^^^This is happening in every civilized country around the earth.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 01-31-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    primus, your ignorance knows no bounds. [ ... ]
    It is not ignorance, it is rank (means stinking) trollery to make you think you are engaged, it could as well be an 'bot.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    lmao. a troll has to have food. I just wish everyone had him on ignore to save me from seeing posts quoting him lol
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

primus, your ignorance knows no bounds. I have a cousin born in Oklahoma to Canadian citizen parents, they moved back to Canada when she was 3. SHe is now in her late 40s being harassed by the IRS in Canada for her entire life's "income" IN CANADA. This is happening all over the globe even to children born in other countries to US citizen parents that never stepped foot in this godforsaken country.

Here are a couple links, I will provide MANY more if you wish.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/econom...oreign-tyrants

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...ticle12473920/

^^^^^This is happening in every civilized country around the earth.
    Canada was a bad choice. Mexico would be the smart choice:

Mexico would work. Just need to bribe the right "officials" for a birth certificate, ID, passport. You could get a whole new identity.........
    Much easier to disappear or get disappeared there......
    Last edited by SovereigntyOrDeath; 01-31-2015 at 06:36 PM.

A Sovereign

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    It is not ignorance, it is rank (means stinking) trollery to make you think you are engaged, it could as well be an 'bot.
    He actually believes it.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I have heard "love it or leave it" since I was a teenager and ice covered most of this continent. I, for one, do not care if you come here or were born here and "don't like it". I DO care if you come here, don't like it and try to change it to what you had. That I don't like.

We like it here and that is why you came here. Don't like what you found? Go home. The Document Rules, not your hurt little feelings.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I have heard "love it or leave it" since I was a teenager and ice covered most of this continent. I, for one, do not care if you come here or were born here and "don't like it". I DO care if you come here, don't like it and try to change it to what you had. That I don't like.

We like it here and that is why you came here. Don't like what you found? Go home. The Document Rules, not your hurt little feelings.
    I have looked at leaving and going to Canada or New Zealand. The IRS will expect their cut in addition to whatever I pay to the country I immigrate to.

This nation's citizens COMPLETELY MISSED their opportunity nearly 5 years ago, Joseph Stack should have been a name EVERY American knew and honored. "Suicide" mission aside similar acts should have been mirrored from coast to coast.

I have looked at leaving and going to Canada or New Zealand. The IRS will expect their cut in addition to whatever I pay to the country I immigrate to.
    Then it might just pencil for you to pay the fee, renounce, and be free of your burdens. No more IRS, no more Constitution or Bill of Rights.

No brainer.

A Sovereign

Banned
    Then it might just pencil for you to pay the fee, renounce, and be free of your burdens. No more IRS, no more Constitution or Bill of Rights.No brainer.
    Yes, no brainer, That's what I keep telling family moving to Canada or NZ, at least they aren't pretending to be some kind of bastion of freedom and liberty. "no more Constitution or Bill of Rights" rings just as true in the USA as Canada.

Going to Canada..... as Edmond Dantes said in The Count of Monte Cristo "Smuggling is the life for me". All I have here in the US to protect me and mine WOULD find it's way N. of the border.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 02-01-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Yes, no brainer, That's what I keep telling family moving to Canada or NZ, at least they aren't pretending to be some kind of bastion of freedom and liberty. "no more Constitution or Bill of Rights" rings just as true in the USA as Canada.

Going to Canada..... as Edmond Dantes said in The Count of Monte Cristo "Smuggling is the life for me". All I have here in the US to protect me and mine WOULD find it's way N. of the border.
    Well then, what is stopping you from leaving?

I am sure the grass will be greener wherever you go.

And the freedoms true.

A Sovereign

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    How about they stop pizzing on the grass here?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)