• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

interesting news for "love it or leave it!" big government conservatives

state hater

Banned
"The cost of getting rid of US citizenship has quadrupled to $2350, up from $450. The changes will come into effect on September 6th and the State Department says it is necessary to cover the real cost of processing an application to lose citizenship."

http://rt.com/usa/183972-fee-renounce-us-citizenship/

So stop saying that we can leave at the drop of a hat, fools (nevermind the immorality of a small ruling class claiming personal ownership of > 3 million square miles and grossly infringing on the rights of people who own property in that territory).

No one owns me. I don't want to leave my property.

Jeff. State

Banned
"The cost of getting rid of US citizenship has quadrupled to $2350, up from $450. The changes will come into effect on September 6th and the State Department says it is necessary to cover the real cost of processing an application to lose citizenship."

So stop saying that we can leave at the drop of a hat, fools (nevermind the immorality of a small ruling class claiming personal ownership of > 3 million square miles and grossly infringing on the rights of people who own property in that territory).

2015 should be the year ALL American's STOP paying taxes, and in 2016 vote for those who agree with the peoples actions.

Primus

So if you walked into Mexico they'd charge you that? His about if you walked into Canada? Or maybe took a flight to Afghanistan and just never cane back. His would they find you? Do they send a tax guy to the Congo if you decide to live there?

Hmmmm.....

WalkingWolf

So if you walked into Mexico they'd charge you that? His about if you walked into Canada? Or maybe took a flight to Afghanistan and just never cane back. His would they find you? Do they send a tax guy to the Congo if you decide to live there?

Hmmmm.....

We have extradition treaties with all the above countries. IRS still demands taxes on money earned outside the US, and it would be crime to not pay those taxes. Yes if you earn any decent amount of money they will find you.

Primus

We have extradition treaties with all the above countries. IRS still demands taxes on money earned outside the US, and it would be crime to not pay those taxes. Yes if you earn any decent amount of money they will find you.
Do you have a cite or example of a case? Thanks in advance.

SovereigntyOrDeath

Hmmmm.....

Mexico would work. Just need to bribe the right "officials" for a birth certificate, ID, passport. You could get a whole new identity.........

Jeff. State

Banned

Hmmmm.....

primus, your ignorance knows no bounds. I have a cousin born in Oklahoma to Canadian citizen parents, they moved back to Canada when she was 3. SHe is now in her late 40s being harassed by the IRS in Canada for her entire life's "income" IN CANADA. This is happening all over the globe even to children born in other countries to US citizen parents that never stepped foot in this godforsaken country.

Here are a couple links, I will provide MANY more if you wish.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/econo...s-private-financial-data-with-foreign-tyrants

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/glob...ace-looming-irs-tax-deadline/article12473920/

In recent years, the U.S. government has been cracking down on what it sees as American tax cheats – people hiding money in offshore accounts. Things are about to get worse for Americans, accidental or not, who are hoping they can escape the reach of Uncle Sam. As of 2014, a U.S. law – the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act – will require Canadian financial institutions to start red-flagging Americans who have Canadian accounts to the IRS.

^^^^^This is happening in every civilized country around the earth.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

lmao. a troll has to have food. I just wish everyone had him on ignore to save me from seeing posts quoting him lol

SovereigntyOrDeath

primus, your ignorance knows no bounds. I have a cousin born in Oklahoma to Canadian citizen parents, they moved back to Canada when she was 3. SHe is now in her late 40s being harassed by the IRS in Canada for her entire life's "income" IN CANADA. This is happening all over the globe even to children born in other countries to US citizen parents that never stepped foot in this godforsaken country.

Here are a couple links, I will provide MANY more if you wish.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/econo...s-private-financial-data-with-foreign-tyrants

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/glob...ace-looming-irs-tax-deadline/article12473920/

^^^^^This is happening in every civilized country around the earth.

Canada was a bad choice. Mexico would be the smart choice:

Mexico would work. Just need to bribe the right "officials" for a birth certificate, ID, passport. You could get a whole new identity.........

Much easier to disappear or get disappeared there......

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I have heard "love it or leave it" since I was a teenager and ice covered most of this continent. I, for one, do not care if you come here or were born here and "don't like it". I DO care if you come here, don't like it and try to change it to what you had. That I don't like.

We like it here and that is why you came here. Don't like what you found? Go home. The Document Rules, not your hurt little feelings.

Jeff. State

Banned
I have heard "love it or leave it" since I was a teenager and ice covered most of this continent. I, for one, do not care if you come here or were born here and "don't like it". I DO care if you come here, don't like it and try to change it to what you had. That I don't like.

We like it here and that is why you came here. Don't like what you found? Go home. The Document Rules, not your hurt little feelings.

I have looked at leaving and going to Canada or New Zealand. The IRS will expect their cut in addition to whatever I pay to the country I immigrate to.

This nation's citizens COMPLETELY MISSED their opportunity nearly 5 years ago, Joseph Stack should have been a name EVERY American knew and honored. "Suicide" mission aside similar acts should have been mirrored from coast to coast.

Jeff. State

Banned
Then it might just pencil for you to pay the fee, renounce, and be free of your burdens. No more IRS, no more Constitution or Bill of Rights.No brainer.

Yes, no brainer, That's what I keep telling family moving to Canada or NZ, at least they aren't pretending to be some kind of bastion of freedom and liberty. "no more Constitution or Bill of Rights" rings just as true in the USA as Canada.

Going to Canada..... as Edmond Dantes said in The Count of Monte Cristo "Smuggling is the life for me". All I have here in the US to protect me and mine WOULD find it's way N. of the border.

Last edited:

SovereigntyOrDeath

Yes, no brainer, That's what I keep telling family moving to Canada or NZ, at least they aren't pretending to be some kind of bastion of freedom and liberty. "no more Constitution or Bill of Rights" rings just as true in the USA as Canada.

Going to Canada..... as Edmond Dantes said in The Count of Monte Cristo "Smuggling is the life for me". All I have here in the US to protect me and mine WOULD find it's way N. of the border.

Well then, what is stopping you from leaving?

I am sure the grass will be greener wherever you go.

And the freedoms true.