Thread: Jerry Patterson drops open carry truth bombs on Fox

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

Jerry Patterson drops open carry truth bombs on Fox

Advocate freedom please

What an awesome interview! Man, Jerry was on point with those answers. I wish this guy was still a Senator. Loved that little chuckle when the reporter said she talked to a police chief in California and ...gasp, he was against it.

LOL She's too smart for the advice to never talk to the cops, chiefly, never talk to the chief of cops.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

So so

Jerry Patterson wasn't bad, but he could have done a much better job. In the beginning, in a response about Ferguson, Missouri, he didn't even seem to know that open carry is allowed in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by fjpro2a View Post
    Jerry Patterson wasn't bad, but he could have done a much better job. In the beginning, in a response about Ferguson, Missouri, he didn't even seem to know that open carry is allowed in Missouri.
    He's from CA right? I am from VA which is about as far away from Missouri as CA and I didn't know that off the top of my head. I don't expect people to know the laws from every state at a whim.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Banned
    How about this argument: even Connecticut allows open carry ... crazy Connecticut

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    As soon as he said 'they're hoplophobic' I about busted it
    Advocate freedom please

So the reporter lady talked to a police chief in San Diego, California, about open carry and that police chief was against it, and against law abiding citizens carrying guns at all! Really? Does this surprise anyone? Now, the big question: Why did she ask someone in California about a proposed law in Texas, anyway? Did she have to call that far away in order to get a law enforcement official who was against law abiding citizens carrying guns?

I haven't found any LEOs in Oklahoma who are opposed to our licensed concealed carry/open carry law. I would prefer constitutional concealed/open carry myself, but I can live with what we have. I like Jerry Patterson's comments!
    "If the truth hurts, it should." - Dad

" A year from now, ten, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter." - Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon