• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Careful, I have a ring that can make you vanish! School kid suspended for just that

Baked on Grease

Last edited:

Bernymac

Another story on it has an interesting addition...

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...-bringing-ring-power-school-article-1.2099103

Two of the disciplinary actions this year were in-school suspensions for referring to a classmate as black and bringing his favorite book to school: "The Big Book of Knowledge."[\quote]

This school has triple downed on their stupidity.

How dare he bring a book containing truths and facts into a school!

If this book contains the same fruit as the one from the tree of knowledge, I could understand why they are so scared. :p

Wstar425

“I assure you my son lacks the magical powers necessary to threaten his friend’s existence,” he added. “If he did, I’m sure he’d bring him right back.”

Well, that's some relief anyway.