• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Nevada lawmakers prompt joke about gunfight in Legislature

rickyray9

I like this. Hopefully every legislator jumps on the bandwagon and gets a CCW. Dems in this state are capable of supporting gun rights, they just need a little more immersion.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I like this. Hopefully every legislator jumps on the bandwagon and gets a CCW. Dems in this state are capable of supporting gun rights, they just need a little more immersion.
An armed society is a polite society.....particularly if OCing......which is a major point of this site.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Apparently, the exception to the state law that forbids arms in the legislative building for legislators themselves requires that no one can know which legislators have informed the leadership (required) that they will be carrying. So, open carry is out.

But we have at least three legislators (Fiore, Seaman, and Shelton) who are open carriers, at least on occasion. It's just doubly cool that all three are women. Moms demand action, anyone?

Nine total have informed the leadership that they will be carrying concealed.

Apparently, the R idiot cracking the jokes isn't one of them. He obviously lacks the brain power.

Last edited:

rickyray9

An armed society is a polite society.....particularly if OCing......which is a major point of this site.

I'm quite aware of that and I've certainly figured that out the purpose of this site after being on it for 6 years. Legislators, however, are not allowed to OC in the chambers, so for them to have CCWs seems to be the next best option to further 2A/A1S11 causes in Nevada.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm quite aware of that and I've certainly figured that out the purpose of this site after being on it for 6 years. Legislators, however, are not allowed to OC in the chambers, so for them to have CCWs seems to be the next best option to further 2A/A1S11 causes in Nevada.
It was an observation only - not a admonition.