• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SAF sues DC again over non issue of CCW permits

swinokur

Activist Member
no idea, but I think it's good the same Judge who ruled against DC in Palmer has been assigned the case. Perhaps he's grown tired of DC's games.

fingers crossed.

Custodian

When the District of Columbia becomes free, and recognizes the rights of all American Citizens so will the rest of our nation. Then and only then, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, California, Hawaii will come around. Kicking and screaming if need be.

Then the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and heck those other islands I can't name and American Samoa too.

swinokur

Activist Member
There is the Palmer suit, which dealt with DC's refusal to issue any permits. The latest suit is because DC then denied the plaintiff's permits after DC established a very restrictive system based on "need".

The first suit is still unresolved. SAF asked for a contempt of court citation from the Judge in the first case. He has not decided that yet. This is good because it keeps DC off balance and is costing them some money too.

And right on Congress' front door step. Good stuff

:banana: