Thread: NFL loser Packers' Letroy Guion arrested on marijuana, gun charge in Starke!

NFL loser Packers' Letroy Guion arrested on marijuana, gun charge in Starke!

Green Bay Packers nose tackle Letroy Guion was arrested Tuesday night in Starke, Fla., charged with a felony of possessing marijuana and a firearm, captain Barry Warren of the Starke Police Department said Wednesday.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/290795231.html

LOL What waas he thinking, in Starke, home of Raiford UCI, the Big House.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Starke is one of a series of crap towns on 301 that exists to steal traffic loot from unsuspecting out of towners. Some of these towns are so criminal that the legislature recently thought about getting rid of them completely.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

And we send another tax paying wage earner to prison. Yea!
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

LOL @ getting rid of Starke; my bike broke down near enough to Starke that I had to overnight at the 39.00 Budget Inn, and I never felt safer. The FSP made their own traffic jams at shift change. I could find the good lunch counters for the FSP cars parked outside and the big(!) fellas inside. Get rid of Starke and lots and lots of markers would be called in. Bwahahaha!

Now Waldo, maybe. But I've never had a problem with Waldo. I give 'em 5 mph on the speed limit very carefully, in my 12 y.o. VW driven by an old guy.

In two weeks we're gone for a month in Floral City of bicycle riding with old old friends.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-04-2015 at 02:24 PM.

UPDATE! Packers' Letroy Guion arrested on marijuana, gun charge; $190,000 seized

UPDATE! Packers' Letroy Guion arrested on marijuana, gun charge; $190,000 seized Same URL

$190K could buy all of Starke. Dumb da da dumb!

I am sorry, unless he was caught selling pot to children, I just do not have a problem with people having pot. I don't care how much it is. And large sums of cash should not be illegal either, unless there is more proof than just being in a bag it was unlawfully gained.

The drug war is sad pathetic way for governments to collect money from citizens. I don't smoke pot, but I see no harm in others smoking and possessing it.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 02-04-2015 at 04:30 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I am sorry, unless he was caught selling pot to children, I just do not have a problem with people having pot. I don't care how much it is. And large sums of cash should not be illegal either, unless there is more proof than just being in a bag it was unlawfully gained.

The drug war is sad pathetic way for governments to collect money from citizens. I don't smoke pot, but I see no harm in others smoking and possessing it.
    +1

The idea that large sums of cash (even as small as say, $8,500) can be seized if you have a joint in the car, or apparently for any reason is a serious infringement on our rights as citizens to travel freely and to not be searched unnecessarily. Also, it's the IRS's job to keep track of $$$, not some local yokel cop.

There's actually a law on the books in VA that states if you even get a minor misdemeanor charge of possession of pot you lose your license for 6 months. If there's a gun involved, that's another hellhole story. More prior restraint. I'm really harping on this fact lately.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Green Bay Packers nose tackle Letroy Guion was arrested Tuesday night in Starke, Fla., charged with a felony of possessing marijuana and a firearm, captain Barry Warren of the Starke Police Department said Wednesday...
    Still waiting to hear what he did that was bad...
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Still waiting to hear what he did that was bad...
    Being on the Packers?

Unless he was making infants smoke.....

I think that being on the Packers is punishment enough !

He can obviously show he earned the money legally but how stupid can you be? Pot, firearms and $190k cash plus you're black riding around in a small redneck town in florida? Im the epitome of the perfect white guy and i wouldnt do stuff like that. Im even extra cautious when driving a car with temp tags.

That city just put $200+k to their bottom line. They're probably smoking his pot laughing about it.

I really dont understand the government's stance (and citizens) who are anti pot. Never touched it, probably never will but lots of college educated people i know smoke. This guy was paying lots of taxes, spending hard earned money etc. Now he will cost us money.
    Last edited by Kopis; 02-06-2015 at 01:09 PM.

I can't speak for the government on pot or drugs in general, but I can make an observation.

How many First World cultures (means democratic with market economy) have a tradition ( that means pre-modernity) of drugs other than alcohol use? How many Third World cultures (colonial pasts) have made it into a G-group?

You can't fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by 10x View Post
    You can't fix stupid
    I thought we weren't supposed to bash the cops?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip