Thread: Machine Gun America family fun theme park opens near Disney World

Machine Gun America family fun theme park opens near Disney World

Families, couples, singles, and tourists are flocking to the park, which opened for business in December, to shoot MP5s, M4s, Glock 17s and a host of other weapons, ...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...just-miles-di/

At Machine Gun America, kids as young as 13 can shoot military-grade [$99] firearms at custom targets or in simulated experiences [$30], no prior experience required. And it's only six miles from Disney World. Visitors get to choose from a range of weapons, including MP5s, M4s, and Glock 17s, and can pick the experience they want. There's a zombie, Special Operations and even a "007" simulation. Unlike a traditional gun range --no outside weapons are allowed

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2015/0...mty_twitter_fn

$99 at

http://www.machinegunamerica.com/ http://www.machinegunamerica.com/guns/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-06-2015 at 06:55 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Answers the question, "What are you going to do next?" (after the Super Bowl)
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Answers the question, "What are you going to do next?" (after the Super Bowl)
    Well, I bet on the seahawks this year, so I'll have to pass.

Back on topic:
    That does look like a cool place! Would like to check it out sometime.
    Last edited by b0neZ; 02-07-2015 at 11:31 AM.

"I'm going to Machine Gun America!!!!!"

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Awesome! They need some serious marketing in the area for Euro families to take some time away from EPCOT and rekindle a flame long dead in their native land.

I hope this business thrives!

Banned
    I'm going to AtomicBombLand ...

It will be a blast !

If I want to shoot a machine gun, I just go into my backyard.

Man, neyef.and.khaled got banned almost as fast as I did....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-10-2015 at 04:39 PM.

I just can't get worked up over full auto, personally it seems kinda boring to me. But if I wanted I can have both full auto and silenced together without all the expensive government red tape.

Both BB guns, and airsoft can be bought to shoot full auto, require no permit, and are next to silent. And I can do it at home.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

It does turn $ into noise but it's fun. I have a coworker who has several legal machine guns. If our federal overlords didn't crap on the bill of rights I'd like a supressed sub machine gun in .45 ACP. I want the kriss vector. I don't think I would get an MBR in full auto though even if easy to legally get, or I'd leave it on SA. Suppression fire is for heavy machine guns, I'd rather aim.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kris...r%3B1710%3B660
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    It does turn $ into noise but it's fun. I have a coworker who has several legal machine guns. If our federal overlords didn't crap on the bill of rights I'd like a supressed sub machine gun in .45 ACP. I want the kriss vector. I don't think I would get an MBR in full auto though even if easy to legally get, or I'd leave it on SA. Suppression fire is for heavy machine guns, I'd rather aim.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kris...r%3B1710%3B660
    You can have one now if you want it, I believe around 400 dollars, no tax stamps needed.

Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

And only with airsoft can you safely interact with others in a real life environment for training. Watch slightly past the center of this video for the airsoft range, you just can't do this safely on a firearms range.

If I was young I would definitely belong to one of these clubs.

Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

I'll take a full auto MP5 in 10mm please, kthnx.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I'll take a full auto MP5 in 10mm please, kthnx.
    Good luck with that, unless you can find one manufactured before the ban.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

And only with airsoft can you safely interact with others in a real life environment for training. Watch slightly past the center of this video for the airsoft range, you just can't do this safely on a firearms range.

If I was young I would definitely belong to one of these clubs.

Yeah, that is pretty cool.

My LGS has a real one in .45 ACP, but it's SA only. I'm thinking about it but it's a lot of money. If it were full auto I'd buy it today.
    Last edited by 77zach; 02-11-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.