Thread: Best holster for M&P 22 Compact?

Question Best holster for M&P 22 Compact?

Hello all,

I purchased a M&P 22 Compact a few months back and I am having trouble finding a holster that fits it well. As far as I know, the only holster that fits the gun is a DeSantis leather holster. I really like the Blackhawk SERPA holsters. Does anyone know of a holster for this gun that is similar to the Blackhawks?

The problem is the 22 compact is 87.5% smaller than the M&P 9/40 so a M&P serpa is not going to fit. Best bet is go to a LGS and try different holsters to find if it can be crossed referenced to a different serpa.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The problem is the 22 compact is 87.5% smaller than the M&P 9/40 so a M&P serpa is not going to fit. Best bet is go to a LGS and try different holsters to find if it can be crossed referenced to a different serpa.
    I have tried. I live about 10 minutes from Cabelas Dundee and the only holster they had was the DeSantis one that I have now. The closest thing to fitting it was the Blackhawk SERPA for the M&P Shield. It was a little bit too wide though and if you pulled on the gun hard enough it would slip out of the holster.