Thread: Military Arms Channel - time to unsubscribe

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

Military Arms Channel - time to unsubscribe

I can't unsubscribe because his videos weren't good enough to subscribe to in the first place, but if you are subscribed you might consider unsubbing after learning that MAC can now be observed sharing and agreeing with Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America Facebook posts.

MDA hasn't learned new tricks - they're still doing that thing they do where they pull out 1-2 year old photographs and try to manufacture a stink about them. MAC bit - hook, line, and sinker. Nevermind fact checking, nevermind being ignorant on the subject, nevermind being oblivious to current political climates, nevermind being aware of popular opinion in the relevant geographical region, nevermind investigating what actually and actually did not take place, nevermind caring to know the circumstances or scene surrounding the photograph which is an incredibly narrow view into a fraction of a second, let's open our ignorant mouth and make a fool of our self to the world, thinks MAC.

Let us know how that egg tastes, MAC. Should we expect a half-assed apology like Iraqveteran8888 ended up putting out? On the brink of Texas passing open carry, MAC shows an extreme measure of cluelessness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAC.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	12370  
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 02-07-2015 at 12:46 AM.
    Advocate freedom please

LOL I remember being taught that the Founding Fathers subscribed the Declaration of Independence, "with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL I remember being taught that the Founding Fathers subscribed the Declaration of Independence, "with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
    And then kept slavery alive .... nice !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    And then kept slavery alive .... nice !
    We're keeping you alive on the off chance that coddling subnormals won't be politically in-correct in the not too distant future. ""That's a joke, ah say, that's a joke, son."

The lingering effects of slavery on the modern culture of The South, of Southeron culture, that I lived in and with, are preferable to the equality (them's scare-quotes) that ALL Yankees enjoy. Yankees of all sorts seem to move south, that's why I left, to leave room for y'all's ilk.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    I can't unsubscribe because his videos weren't good enough to subscribe to in the first place, but if you are subscribed you might consider unsubbing after learning that MAC can now be observed sharing and agreeing with Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America Facebook posts.

MDA hasn't learned new tricks - they're still doing that thing they do where they pull out 1-2 year old photographs and try to manufacture a stink about them. MAC bit - hook, line, and sinker. Nevermind fact checking, nevermind being ignorant on the subject, nevermind being oblivious to current political climates, nevermind being aware of popular opinion in the relevant geographical region, nevermind investigating what actually and actually did not take place, nevermind caring to know the circumstances or scene surrounding the photograph which is an incredibly narrow view into a fraction of a second, let's open our ignorant mouth and make a fool of our self to the world, thinks MAC.

Let us know how that egg tastes, MAC. Should we expect a half-assed apology like Iraqveteran8888 ended up putting out? On the brink of Texas passing open carry, MAC shows an extreme measure of cluelessness.
    I don't recall that picture... care to enlighten us on the background of it and why MAC is so wrong?
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    I don't recall that picture... care to enlighten us on the background of it and why MAC is so wrong?
    I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for. MAC makes rather generic and baseless and factually ignorant remarks about the group. I wasn't there but from what I heard it was nothing other than typical. Permission from mamagement was obtained before entering, the group ate there, then left, and there were no issues while inside... Typical. The activity has not done anything to further any gun control legislation in Texas and in fact we are observing what I believe is the strongest push for open carry that Texas has seen since the prohibition of handguns. I'm not a historian though, I suppose there might have been a push for open carry that failed prior to my lifetime? Regardless, one must be extremely ignorant to believe or say that OCT and their activism, advocacy and lobbying are not responsible for the huge momentum that open carry has. MAC shows gross ignorance. Sorry if my reply seems short toned. Using my phone for reply.

Oh, and some of his defenses/arguments in the comments are grand. Stuff like 'a large number of those commenting agree with me, so obviously I'm right" seriously. I barely paraphrased that.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 02-07-2015 at 08:37 PM.
    Advocate freedom please