• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Military Arms Channel - time to unsubscribe

stealthyeliminator

I can't unsubscribe because his videos weren't good enough to subscribe to in the first place, but if you are subscribed you might consider unsubbing after learning that MAC can now be observed sharing and agreeing with Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America Facebook posts.

MDA hasn't learned new tricks - they're still doing that thing they do where they pull out 1-2 year old photographs and try to manufacture a stink about them. MAC bit - hook, line, and sinker. Nevermind fact checking, nevermind being ignorant on the subject, nevermind being oblivious to current political climates, nevermind being aware of popular opinion in the relevant geographical region, nevermind investigating what actually and actually did not take place, nevermind caring to know the circumstances or scene surrounding the photograph which is an incredibly narrow view into a fraction of a second, let's open our ignorant mouth and make a fool of our self to the world, thinks MAC.

Let us know how that egg tastes, MAC. Should we expect a half-assed apology like Iraqveteran8888 ended up putting out? On the brink of Texas passing open carry, MAC shows an extreme measure of cluelessness.

Attachments

• MAC.jpg
    MAC.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
LOL I remember being taught that the Founding Fathers subscribed the Declaration of Independence, "with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

And then kept slavery alive .... nice !

Baked on Grease

I can't unsubscribe because his videos weren't good enough to subscribe to in the first place, but if you are subscribed you might consider unsubbing after learning that MAC can now be observed sharing and agreeing with Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America Facebook posts.

MDA hasn't learned new tricks - they're still doing that thing they do where they pull out 1-2 year old photographs and try to manufacture a stink about them. MAC bit - hook, line, and sinker. Nevermind fact checking, nevermind being ignorant on the subject, nevermind being oblivious to current political climates, nevermind being aware of popular opinion in the relevant geographical region, nevermind investigating what actually and actually did not take place, nevermind caring to know the circumstances or scene surrounding the photograph which is an incredibly narrow view into a fraction of a second, let's open our ignorant mouth and make a fool of our self to the world, thinks MAC.

Let us know how that egg tastes, MAC. Should we expect a half-assed apology like Iraqveteran8888 ended up putting out? On the brink of Texas passing open carry, MAC shows an extreme measure of cluelessness.
I don't recall that picture... care to enlighten us on the background of it and why MAC is so wrong?

stealthyeliminator

I don't recall that picture... care to enlighten us on the background of it and why MAC is so wrong?

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for. MAC makes rather generic and baseless and factually ignorant remarks about the group. I wasn't there but from what I heard it was nothing other than typical. Permission from mamagement was obtained before entering, the group ate there, then left, and there were no issues while inside... Typical. The activity has not done anything to further any gun control legislation in Texas and in fact we are observing what I believe is the strongest push for open carry that Texas has seen since the prohibition of handguns. I'm not a historian though, I suppose there might have been a push for open carry that failed prior to my lifetime? Regardless, one must be extremely ignorant to believe or say that OCT and their activism, advocacy and lobbying are not responsible for the huge momentum that open carry has. MAC shows gross ignorance. Sorry if my reply seems short toned. Using my phone for reply.

Oh, and some of his defenses/arguments in the comments are grand. Stuff like 'a large number of those commenting agree with me, so obviously I'm right" seriously. I barely paraphrased that.

Last edited: