• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody watch The Curse of Oak Island History Channel?

golddigger14s

Activist Member
The reason I ask is that on the last couple of episodes this season they had this guy J Hutton Pulitzer. It appears that he is wearing a shoulder holster, but I could never get a truly good view to see if he has a gun. If he is carrying a gun, how can he? The island is in Canada. Just curious.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The reason I ask is that on the last couple of episodes this season they had this guy J Hutton Pulitzer. It appears that he is wearing a shoulder holster, but I could never get a truly good view to see if he has a gun. If he is carrying a gun, how can he? The island is in Canada. Just curious.
It is the Hysterical Channel on TV.....not unlike I saw it on the interweb.

sudden valley gunner

I like that show, although I feel they drag it out and sensentionalize some stuff for ratings, I did catch the shoulder holster thing too and had the same questions.