Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Poking a bear will eventually lead to bad events.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    650

    Poking a bear will eventually lead to bad events.

    This cannot be good, dont know if it was nuclear or not.

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...nwhile-donetsk


    America and its agents of foreign policy are playing Russian Roulette in the Ukraine.

  2. #2
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,546
    Knee jerk over what?
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    650
    Grapeshot, we (American agents) have been ******* on Putins doorstep since he stopped us from going into Syria. We overthrough the legitimate government in the Ukraine and continue to "influence" events there.


    No "knee jerk" necessary.

  4. #4
    Regular Member DeSchaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    537
    Yeah.... no way the new USSR would use nukes in Ukraine. That would kick off WW3 and they would be the target. Even they arent that stupid.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Yeah.... no way the new USSR would use nukes in Ukraine. That would kick off WW3 and they would be the target. Even they arent that stupid.
    Putin plays chess, as Obama, Mccain, Kerry, etc. play checkers.



    Hell, McCain is going to start WW3 singlehandedly and he aint even da Prez.


    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...aine-inspirin/

    Ukrainian protesters get visit from Sen. John McCain
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/...aine-protests/

    UKRAINE’S CIVIL WAR: MCCAIN SAYS REPUBLICANS TO ARM KIEV, WITH OR WITHOUT OBAMA
    http://pontiactribune.com/ukraines-c...without-obama/


    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ng-Hitler.html


    http://www.military.com/video/operat...4017707827001/

  6. #6
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Knee jerk over what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Grapeshot, we (American agents) have been ******* on Putins doorstep since he stopped us from going into Syria. We overthrough the legitimate government in the Ukraine and continue to "influence" events there.


    No "knee jerk" necessary.
    The "knee jerk" refers to the question of nuclear explosion, when there is no evidence of such.

    Also no connection to OC, RKBA, or a movie you saw in any of this.
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  7. #7
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,546
    Other explanations (see comments in OP link) would seem just as logical.

    Perhaps much more important, no major media reporting a nuclear explosion/attack.
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,112
    Simple explanation is that no nuke was used, as there was no residual radiation detected.

    The obvious weapon is this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    650
    The AM it was stated that the DOD was not commenting on this incident at the current time.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    16,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL NBC's Bin-Lyin' Williams has stepped down for a while, after a long while of prostituting his industry's credibility.
    I was looking forward to his next news segment:

    How he got through the Korean War with the help of his friends: Hawkeye, BJ, Radar, Klinger, and the rest of the gang at the 4077.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    650


    Russia is starting to "ready" their people for war.

    Cant say I blame them.

  12. #12
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,728
    Any stop to think the blast originated from what was stored on the ground? Or that a conventional arm touched of the stored contents?

    I believe this happened in a accident here in the US just recently, no bomb, or bombing involved. Can't remember which state though.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  13. #13
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    16,690
    Of course the US statist will never accept US has any blame for its meddling in foreign affairs.

    They will even suddenly not believe that people have the right to choose who to be ruled by vote, as the Crimean Russians did.

    That somehow when the US bombs and kills to protect its interests, peoples and territories its not agression, yet it is when other powers do so.

    Russia sucks, so does any government that doesn't exist solely to protect natural rights.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post

    Russia sucks, so does any government that doesn't exist solely to protect natural rights.
    "Government" by definition, exists solely to protect Itself.

    Individuals "natural rights" are NOT a priority for GOVERNMENT, in fact they threaten Governments existence.

  15. #15
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    16,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    "Government" by definition, exists solely to protect Itself.

    Individuals "natural rights" are NOT a priority for GOVERNMENT, in fact they threaten Governments existence.
    I agree and that has been proven by the history of every government. And why I have become an advocate for a stateless society.

    In theory and in the principles spelled out in the DOI the only legitimate government would be one that protects individual natural rights. I find some are minarchist who liberty centric who hold that hope for government, I respect that view.

    Then there are those who pretend to be for limited government but then excuse actions of big government because.....

    It is very telling when they excuse "their" governments actions but condemn the same/similar actions of other governments as evil.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 02-21-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    650
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...was-false-flag

    Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag

    Sniper attacks are commonly used as a form of false flag terror.

    Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev says the the killing is aimed at “destabilizing the situation in the country, at heightening confrontation” with the West.

    Gorbachev says:

    The assassination of Boris Nemtsov is an attempt to complicate the situation in the country, even to destabilize it by ratcheting up tensions between the government and the opposition.

    The Saker notes that Putin warned years ago that a false flag of this nature might occur.

    Michael Rivero notes:



    Another reason to doubt the “Blame Putin” chorus we are already seeing in the corporate media is the manner in which the shooting took place, in public, in front of the girlfriend, to generate the maximum publicity. If Putin had really wanted to kill this guy, it would have been a “suicide” in private or a small plane crash, the way the US Government handles assassinations.


    Much more at link.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,061
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I agree and that has been proven by the history of every government. And why I have become an advocate for a stateless society.
    Even as you claim you are not working to overthrow the current US government? Do you hold out any hope that you can vote away the current government?

    Charles

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •