Thread: Poking a bear will eventually lead to bad events.

Banned

Poking a bear will eventually lead to bad events.

This cannot be good, dont know if it was nuclear or not.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...nwhile-donetsk

America and its agents of foreign policy are playing Russian Roulette in the Ukraine.

Not. The brightness persists. And there is nothing linking the video to the still image "from space."
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Knee jerk over what?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Grapeshot, we (American agents) have been ******* on Putins doorstep since he stopped us from going into Syria. We overthrough the legitimate government in the Ukraine and continue to "influence" events there.

No "knee jerk" necessary.

Yeah.... no way the new USSR would use nukes in Ukraine. That would kick off WW3 and they would be the target. Even they arent that stupid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Yeah.... no way the new USSR would use nukes in Ukraine. That would kick off WW3 and they would be the target. Even they arent that stupid.
    Putin plays chess, as Obama, Mccain, Kerry, etc. play checkers.

Hell, McCain is going to start WW3 singlehandedly and he aint even da Prez.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...aine-inspirin/

Ukrainian protesters get visit from Sen. John McCain
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/...aine-protests/

UKRAINE’S CIVIL WAR: MCCAIN SAYS REPUBLICANS TO ARM KIEV, WITH OR WITHOUT OBAMA
    http://pontiactribune.com/ukraines-c...without-obama/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ng-Hitler.html

http://www.military.com/video/operat...4017707827001/

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Knee jerk over what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Grapeshot, we (American agents) have been ******* on Putins doorstep since he stopped us from going into Syria. We overthrough the legitimate government in the Ukraine and continue to "influence" events there.

No "knee jerk" necessary.
    The "knee jerk" refers to the question of nuclear explosion, when there is no evidence of such.

Also no connection to OC, RKBA, or a movie you saw in any of this.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Notable Features of the Explosion Sequence, Tsar Bomba, the largest.

Notable Features of the Explosion Sequence

A well known phenomenon in atmospheric explosions is the "double flash": an initial rapid peak in brightness that quickly drops, followed by a much slower rise to a second peak in luminosity that lasts much longer. The two peaks are similar to total luminosity, but as the seocnd peak lasts 100 times as long, it accounts for 99% of the emitted light and thermal radiation. In small nuclear explosions, like the 20 kt Trinity test, the first peak passes so quickly that it cannot be seen (unless captured by a high speed camera). The first peak is reached, and the luminosity plunges to its minimum point in only 10 milliseconds. The human eye sees only the second peak, which is reached at 140 milliseconds. But the time scale stretches out as yield increases and in the 50 megaton test the first peak occurs at more than half a second (560 milliseconds), and the minimum occurs at 7 seconds. This is easily visible in the test footage.

Another interesting feature is the effect of the shock wave reflected from the ground striking the bottom of the fireball. Simply from fireball radius scaling laws, one would expect the fireball to reach down and engulf the ground around the hypocenter ("ground zero"). In fact, the shock wave reaches the ground before the fireball expansion can, and bounces upward, striking the bottom of the fireball, flattening it and driving it upward, thus preventing actual contact with the ground.

http://www.nuclearweaponarchive.org/...TsarBomba.html

In my opinion, at my age, the best point of view of a nuclear warshot is from the target. While the WWW was still in its infancy, my office had a collection of 'handbooks' distilling observational experiences as guides to our accident assistance capability. My favorite and most useful was on estimating atmospheric environmental conditions from visual clues, smoke columns and tree movement, for instance.

Other explanations (see comments in OP link) would seem just as logical.

Perhaps much more important, no major media reporting a nuclear explosion/attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Other explanations (see comments in OP link) would seem just as logical. Perhaps much more important, no major media reporting a nuclear explosion/attack.
    LOL NBC's Bin-Lyin' Williams has stepped down for a while, after a long while of prostituting his industry's credibility.

Simple explanation is that no nuke was used, as there was no residual radiation detected.

The obvious weapon is this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Simple explanation is that no nuke was used, as there was no residual radiation detected. The obvious weapon is this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon
    I don't think so. There is only one recent EQ in the region http://ds.iris.edu/ds/nodes/dmc/tools/event/5003504 in Poland MB 4.3 Jan. 28, 2015, 1:10 a.m.(1 week, 5 days ago) at 5 km depth. EQ locations are accurate.

Russia has tested a multi-ton TB, but its arsenal is of primarily sub-tonne.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-09-2015 at 11:19 AM.

Banned
    The AM it was stated that the DOD was not commenting on this incident at the current time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL NBC's Bin-Lyin' Williams has stepped down for a while, after a long while of prostituting his industry's credibility.
    I was looking forward to his next news segment:

How he got through the Korean War with the help of his friends: Hawkeye, BJ, Radar, Klinger, and the rest of the gang at the 4077.

Banned

Russia is starting to "ready" their people for war.

Cant say I blame them.

Any stop to think the blast originated from what was stored on the ground? Or that a conventional arm touched of the stored contents?

I believe this happened in a accident here in the US just recently, no bomb, or bombing involved. Can't remember which state though.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Of course the US statist will never accept US has any blame for its meddling in foreign affairs.

They will even suddenly not believe that people have the right to choose who to be ruled by vote, as the Crimean Russians did.

That somehow when the US bombs and kills to protect its interests, peoples and territories its not agression, yet it is when other powers do so.

Russia sucks, so does any government that doesn't exist solely to protect natural rights.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post

Russia sucks, so does any government that doesn't exist solely to protect natural rights.
    "Government" by definition, exists solely to protect Itself.

Individuals "natural rights" are NOT a priority for GOVERNMENT, in fact they threaten Governments existence.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    "Government" by definition, exists solely to protect Itself.

Individuals "natural rights" are NOT a priority for GOVERNMENT, in fact they threaten Governments existence.
    I agree and that has been proven by the history of every government. And why I have become an advocate for a stateless society.

In theory and in the principles spelled out in the DOI the only legitimate government would be one that protects individual natural rights. I find some are minarchist who liberty centric who hold that hope for government, I respect that view.

Then there are those who pretend to be for limited government but then excuse actions of big government because.....

It is very telling when they excuse "their" governments actions but condemn the same/similar actions of other governments as evil.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 02-21-2015 at 09:36 PM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...was-false-flag

Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag

Sniper attacks are commonly used as a form of false flag terror.

Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev says the the killing is aimed at “destabilizing the situation in the country, at heightening confrontation” with the West.

Gorbachev says:

The assassination of Boris Nemtsov is an attempt to complicate the situation in the country, even to destabilize it by ratcheting up tensions between the government and the opposition.

The Saker notes that Putin warned years ago that a false flag of this nature might occur.

Michael Rivero notes:

Another reason to doubt the “Blame Putin” chorus we are already seeing in the corporate media is the manner in which the shooting took place, in public, in front of the girlfriend, to generate the maximum publicity. If Putin had really wanted to kill this guy, it would have been a “suicide” in private or a small plane crash, the way the US Government handles assassinations.

Much more at link.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I agree and that has been proven by the history of every government. And why I have become an advocate for a stateless society.
    Even as you claim you are not working to overthrow the current US government? Do you hold out any hope that you can vote away the current government?

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.