• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poking a bear will eventually lead to bad events.

Jeff. State

Banned
Grapeshot, we (American agents) have been ******* on Putins doorstep since he stopped us from going into Syria. We overthrough the legitimate government in the Ukraine and continue to "influence" events there.

No "knee jerk" necessary.

DeSchaine

Yeah.... no way the new USSR would use nukes in Ukraine. That would kick off WW3 and they would be the target. Even they arent that stupid.

Jeff. State

Banned
Yeah.... no way the new USSR would use nukes in Ukraine. That would kick off WW3 and they would be the target. Even they arent that stupid.

Putin plays chess, as Obama, Mccain, Kerry, etc. play checkers.

Hell, McCain is going to start WW3 singlehandedly and he aint even da Prez.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-kiev-tells-protesters-ukraine-inspirin/

Ukrainian protesters get visit from Sen. John McCain
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/europe/ukraine-protests/

UKRAINE’S CIVIL WAR: MCCAIN SAYS REPUBLICANS TO ARM KIEV, WITH OR WITHOUT OBAMA
http://pontiactribune.com/ukraines-civil-war-mccain-says-republicans-arm-kiev-without-obama/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ompare-peace-efforts-to-appeasing-Hitler.html

http://www.military.com/video/opera...dier-caught-on-tape-in-ukraine/4017707827001/

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Knee jerk over what?

Grapeshot, we (American agents) have been ******* on Putins doorstep since he stopped us from going into Syria. We overthrough the legitimate government in the Ukraine and continue to "influence" events there.

No "knee jerk" necessary.
The "knee jerk" refers to the question of nuclear explosion, when there is no evidence of such.

Also no connection to OC, RKBA, or a movie you saw in any of this.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Other explanations (see comments in OP link) would seem just as logical.

Perhaps much more important, no major media reporting a nuclear explosion/attack.

Jeff. State

Banned
The AM it was stated that the DOD was not commenting on this incident at the current time.

davidmcbeth

Banned
LOL NBC's Bin-Lyin' Williams has stepped down for a while, after a long while of prostituting his industry's credibility.

I was looking forward to his next news segment:

How he got through the Korean War with the help of his friends: Hawkeye, BJ, Radar, Klinger, and the rest of the gang at the 4077.

Jeff. State

Banned
[video=youtube;HcsgIjoTC-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcsgIjoTC-E#t=20[/video]

Russia is starting to "ready" their people for war.

Cant say I blame them.

WalkingWolf

Any stop to think the blast originated from what was stored on the ground? Or that a conventional arm touched of the stored contents?

I believe this happened in a accident here in the US just recently, no bomb, or bombing involved. Can't remember which state though.

sudden valley gunner

Of course the US statist will never accept US has any blame for its meddling in foreign affairs.

They will even suddenly not believe that people have the right to choose who to be ruled by vote, as the Crimean Russians did.

That somehow when the US bombs and kills to protect its interests, peoples and territories its not agression, yet it is when other powers do so.

Russia sucks, so does any government that doesn't exist solely to protect natural rights.

sudden valley gunner

"Government" by definition, exists solely to protect Itself.

Individuals "natural rights" are NOT a priority for GOVERNMENT, in fact they threaten Governments existence.

I agree and that has been proven by the history of every government. And why I have become an advocate for a stateless society.

In theory and in the principles spelled out in the DOI the only legitimate government would be one that protects individual natural rights. I find some are minarchist who liberty centric who hold that hope for government, I respect that view.

Then there are those who pretend to be for limited government but then excuse actions of big government because.....

It is very telling when they excuse "their" governments actions but condemn the same/similar actions of other governments as evil.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-28/gorbachev-murder-opposition-leader-was-false-flag

Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag

Sniper attacks are commonly used as a form of false flag terror.

Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev says the the killing is aimed at “destabilizing the situation in the country, at heightening confrontation” with the West.

Gorbachev says:

The assassination of Boris Nemtsov is an attempt to complicate the situation in the country, even to destabilize it by ratcheting up tensions between the government and the opposition.

The Saker notes that Putin warned years ago that a false flag of this nature might occur.

Michael Rivero notes:

Another reason to doubt the “Blame Putin” chorus we are already seeing in the corporate media is the manner in which the shooting took place, in public, in front of the girlfriend, to generate the maximum publicity. If Putin had really wanted to kill this guy, it would have been a “suicide” in private or a small plane crash, the way the US Government handles assassinations.

Much more at link.

utbagpiper

Banned
I agree and that has been proven by the history of every government. And why I have become an advocate for a stateless society.

Even as you claim you are not working to overthrow the current US government? Do you hold out any hope that you can vote away the current government?

Charles