• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA "Wadda ya mean it's not spring yet?!!?" OC breakfast 2/21/@ River City Diner 9:30

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
RVA "Wadda ya mean it's not spring yet?!!?" OC breakfast 2/21/@ River City Diner 9:30

They haven't moved it - it's still on Parham Rd at I-95.

We'll be figuring out how to pay a guy to chop a hole in the ice so Puxatawney Phil can sleep with the fishes. And maybe starting to plan for the 2015 Hanover Tomato Festival http://www.hanovercounty.gov/Events/Tomato-Festival/Hanover-Tomato-Festival/ There is no reason not to start talking about the second Saturday in July - especially with the current weather making us wonder if things will be thawed out by then.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I shoveled the snow for you. :(

With your keeper's knowledge and permission? I do not think so. :uhoh:

You'll see me when you hear me.
burnout.gif

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
She didn't know I got there a day early either of

Apparently she did. Or is there some other explanation for why you were left outside long enough to have a pipe freeze?

You were missed - and talked about.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Apparently she did. Or is there some other explanation for why you were left outside long enough to have a pipe freeze?

You were missed - and talked about.

stay safe.[/QUOTE

I'm sure and after my early arrival deserved the Charles mcbeth award.:uhoh: