Thread: Carl Casper Auto Show

Carl Casper Auto Show

Is anyone planning on attending this weekend? Also have any of you carried during this event before?

How was the car show? I haven't been there in years.
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

I was not impressed at all. I went with a friend who has a top sportsman car that was at the Ohio Valley Raceway booth. Luckily this meant I got in on a free pass and didn't waste $20 parking and paying for entrance. They were over 200 cars short because of the weather and the whole thing seemed like more of a vendor show than an auto show. I'll only go back if it's free. I did run into one OC'er but he disappeared before I could introduce myself.

Sorry to hear that. I've raced a few times at The Valley. This season I plan on racing mostly at MP and do a few Ford only races like the Big Block Ford race in June at US60.
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine