• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carl Casper Auto Show

travis1911

I was not impressed at all. I went with a friend who has a top sportsman car that was at the Ohio Valley Raceway booth. Luckily this meant I got in on a free pass and didn't waste $20 parking and paying for entrance. They were over 200 cars short because of the weather and the whole thing seemed like more of a vendor show than an auto show. I'll only go back if it's free. I did run into one OC'er but he disappeared before I could introduce myself.

Sir Diealotz

Sorry to hear that. I've raced a few times at The Valley. This season I plan on racing mostly at MP and do a few Ford only races like the Big Block Ford race in June at US60.