Thread: Scott Walker: "...[W]hy people hate Washington and ... the press." WaPo

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Scott Walker: "...[W]hy people hate Washington and ... the press." WaPo

Gov. Scott Walker: ‘I don’t know’ whether Obama is a Christian
    Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a prospective Republican presidential contender, said Saturday he does not know whether President Obama is a Christian. “I don’t know,” Walker said in an interview at the JW Marriott hotel in Washington, where he was attending the winter meeting of the National Governors Association.

Told that Obama has frequently spoken publicly about his Christian faith, Walker maintained that he was not aware of the president’s religion. “I’ve actually never talked about it or I haven’t read about that,” Walker said, his voice calm and firm. “I’ve never asked him that,” he added. “You’ve asked me to make statements about people that I haven’t had a conversation with about that. How [could] I say if I know either of you are a Christian?”

Walker said such questions from reporters are reflective of a broader problem in the nation’s political-media culture, which he described as fixated on issues that are not relevant to most Americans.

Perhaps a reason that I was promptly unseated as an elected elect was for my insistence that there were things that I did not want to know and should not know.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-22-2015 at 06:22 AM.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016