• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An Article for those wishing to carry concealed

kinggabby

Best way to not worry about printing is move to a state where it is not criminalized. Even though we in Oklahoma have to have a permission slip Open carry, conceal carry and printing are all just fine.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
...........there are those that choose to carry concealed...............

You have been here a while, so you should know the drill by now. We do not conceal/hide our weapons. It defeats the purpose. We advocate the lawful OPEN carry of a well holstered handgun. We do not go concealed, we do not want to conceal, we do not advocate people TO conceal.

You had good info, just an inappropriate location to post it.

utbagpiper

Banned
Nothing wrong with concealed carry

The rules of this site appear to allow discussion of concealed carry in this, the General Discussion area:

"(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused."

There are plenty of us who enjoy the legal option to OC, CC, or casually conceal carry. And there is certainly nothing remiss about carrying a concealed BUG assuming such is legal in your area.

I appreciated the link to the article, Chrisdxn.

Charles

Last edited: