Thread: Mall of America makes itself a more attractive target

Mall of America makes itself a more attractive target

The Mall or America is a victim disarmament zone, making it much more vulnerable to these type of attacks by gunmen.

Malls named in Al-Shabaab terror threat
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/21/us/al-...cks/index.html

What will it take for these malls to learn the foolishness of disarming everyone in such large areas?

My local mall is a gun free/I don't want your money zone. I no longer shop at ANY gun free zone.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

I don't do GFZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40sc View Post
    I don't do GFZ's.
    They are all about the raining people to get use to no guns and make it difficult to carry guns.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

I haven't been to a Mall in several years. Only Sears for tools, so Mall parking lot only,,, Mall carry ban doesn't effect me.

Last time I was at the MOA they didn't have signs on the doors that I entered. Needless to say I carried and no one died. Though on my way out I noticed that off to the side they had some anti-gun poster that was behind plastic like what you would see for movie posters.