Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Question about under 21 open carry.

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Washington NC
    Posts
    2

    Question about under 21 open carry.

    Hi I am new here to the forum and am doing some research. First off I am 51 and have had my CHP for many years now. My research and inquiries are for my now 19 year old step son. He is very familiar with firearms as he owns his own shot gun and rifle and hunts regularly. We also frequently go to a range and shoot my handguns. From my understanding he is allowed to possess a handgun at 18 in North Carolina but cannot purchase from an FFL dealer but rather thru private sale or gifted to him provided he obtains a PPP from the county sheriff. With traveling thru out the state and things of that nature 2 here I would always be carrying myself I am not opposed to him having a gun for protection. I would however insist he knows how when and where he could open carry. I suppose the county sheriff would be a good resource. My biggest concern is open carry in his truck. Being North Carolina and boys with their trucks his is a big red Chevy Silverado with the noise making straight pipes and heavily tinted windows. Would the tinted windows be an issue as far as visibility for a LEO and cause him problems? He does attract a lot of attention with his truck and has been pulled over several times in the past for various reasons. Thanks for any advice or insight.

  2. #2
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by rick12pats View Post
    Hi I am new here to the forum and am doing some research. First off I am 51 and have had my CHP for many years now. My research and inquiries are for my now 19 year old step son. He is very familiar with firearms as he owns his own shot gun and rifle and hunts regularly. We also frequently go to a range and shoot my handguns. From my understanding he is allowed to possess a handgun at 18 in North Carolina but cannot purchase from an FFL dealer but rather thru private sale or gifted to him provided he obtains a PPP from the county sheriff. With traveling thru out the state and things of that nature 2 here I would always be carrying myself I am not opposed to him having a gun for protection. I would however insist he knows how when and where he could open carry. I suppose the county sheriff would be a good resource. My biggest concern is open carry in his truck. Being North Carolina and boys with their trucks his is a big red Chevy Silverado with the noise making straight pipes and heavily tinted windows. Would the tinted windows be an issue as far as visibility for a LEO and cause him problems? He does attract a lot of attention with his truck and has been pulled over several times in the past for various reasons. Thanks for any advice or insight.
    Not all LEO's know the law, or they give you what they wish the law to be. Your best source is to look up the laws for yourself. The tinted windows on his truck are a traffic/equipment issue, and AFAIK would have nothing to do with open carry of a handgun. But I am not a lawyer. We advocate following the laws, that would include traffic and motor vehicle equipment laws. I do not know if his vehicle is in violation but if he gets pulled over a lot, his chances of encountering a unfriendly LEO are greater than if he is pulled over less.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  3. #3
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    welcome to the forum...you have raised some good questions...

    1. you are correct with the need for your son to get a PPP from the sheriff, IAW 14-402(a)
    2. you are correct with your concepts of your son to being able to carry at 18, not being able to purchase from an FFL until 21, being allowed to gift a firearm to your son, but at 18 your son cannot purchase ammo for his newly gifted firearm.
    3. you are incorrect, as previously mentioned by walking world, in your perception the sheriff is your best resource for you and your son to follow.
    4. eh, the tint of your vehicle's windows is a mute point if your vehicle looks gangsta then you will draw attention of the nice LEs and it will go down hill from there.

    references for your own reading enjoyment:
    statutes: http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedL...rticle_52A.pdf
    NC's AG opinion: http://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/32344299...-gun-Laws.aspx

    finally...enroll both you and your son into the NRA basic pistol course. why both of you, you ask? well it will allow you to hear what your son is taught and prevent disagreements between your weaknesses in pistol knowledge and what is a standard across the land. second, your son will benefit from being taught unbiased emotional trash you believe is the only way to safely handle a firearm.

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Washington NC
    Posts
    2
    Thank you for the advice. I did have every intention of having him go thru a NRA certified course. I now agree with your suggestion of attending with him and my wife also. Trying to get her comfortable shooting.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    welcome to the forum...you have raised some good questions...

    1. you are correct with the need for your son to get a PPP from the sheriff, IAW 14-402(a)
    2. you are correct with your concepts of your son to being able to carry at 18, not being able to purchase from an FFL until 21, being allowed to gift a firearm to your son, but at 18 your son cannot purchase ammo for his newly gifted firearm.
    3. you are incorrect, as previously mentioned by walking world, in your perception the sheriff is your best resource for you and your son to follow.
    4. eh, the tint of your vehicle's windows is a mute point if your vehicle looks gangsta then you will draw attention of the nice LEs and it will go down hill from there.

    references for your own reading enjoyment:
    statutes: http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedL...rticle_52A.pdf
    NC's AG opinion: http://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/32344299...-gun-Laws.aspx

    finally...enroll both you and your son into the NRA basic pistol course. why both of you, you ask? well it will allow you to hear what your son is taught and prevent disagreements between your weaknesses in pistol knowledge and what is a standard across the land. second, your son will benefit from being taught unbiased emotional trash you believe is the only way to safely handle a firearm.

    ipse

    27 CFR 478.99
    A licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector shall not sell or deliver (1) any firearm or ammunition to any individual who the importer, manufacturer, dealer, or collector knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than 18 years of age, and, if the firearm, or ammunition, is other than a shotgun or rifle, or ammunition for a shotgun or rifle, to any individual who the importer, manufacturer, dealer, or collector knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than 21 years of age....


    The above does not address buying handgun ammo from a private citizen while under age 21.

  6. #6
    Regular Member 325rto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    welcome to the forum...you have raised some good questions...

    1. you are correct with the need for your son to get a PPP from the sheriff, IAW 14-402(a)
    2. you are correct with your concepts of your son to being able to carry at 18, not being able to purchase from an FFL until 21, being allowed to gift a firearm to your son, but at 18 your son cannot purchase ammo for his newly gifted firearm.
    3. you are incorrect, as previously mentioned by walking world, in your perception the sheriff is your best resource for you and your son to follow.
    4. eh, the tint of your vehicle's windows is a mute point if your vehicle looks gangsta then you will draw attention of the nice LEs and it will go down hill from there.

    references for your own reading enjoyment:
    statutes: http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedL...rticle_52A.pdf
    NC's AG opinion: http://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/32344299...-gun-Laws.aspx

    finally...enroll both you and your son into the NRA basic pistol course. why both of you, you ask? well it will allow you to hear what your son is taught and prevent disagreements between your weaknesses in pistol knowledge and what is a standard across the land. second, your son will benefit from being taught unbiased emotional trash you believe is the only way to safely handle a firearm.

    ipse

    Great advice. Exactly the reason i intend to get certified as an nra pistol instructor.

  7. #7
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    27 CFR 478.99 snip...

    The above does not address buying handgun ammo from a private citizen while under age 21.
    sigh, perhaps my sentence, speaking about FFLs selling firearms to individuals <21 lacked connectivity & clarity when I mentioned ammo in the same sentence. I of course shall do better in the future to avoid your confusion AP.

    Once again, I shall reiterate, as JQPublic I will not purchase liqueur, smokes, or ammo to someone not legally capable of purchasing themselves.

    However, AP please sell or give handgun ammo to those under < 21 as you see fit.

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    sigh, perhaps my sentence, speaking about FFLs selling firearms to individuals <21 lacked connectivity & clarity when I mentioned ammo in the same sentence. I of course shall do better in the future to avoid your confusion AP.

    Once again, I shall reiterate, as JQPublic I will not purchase liqueur, smokes, or ammo to someone not legally capable of purchasing themselves.

    However, AP please sell or give handgun ammo to those under < 21 as you see fit.

    ipse
    I they are legal to purchase a handgun at age 18 from a private sell they are also legal to buy ammo for the handgun at age 18.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fayetteville NC
    Posts
    751

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    I they are legal to purchase a handgun at age 18 from a private sell they are also legal to buy ammo for the handgun at age 18.

    Perhaps you should also read 18 USC 922 (x):

    (1) It shall be unlawful for a person to sell, deliver, or otherwise transfer to a person who the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is a juvenile—
    (A) a handgun; or

    (B) ammunition that is suitable for use only in a handgun.

    Note the use of "person" in place of "licensed dealer, etc." I realize that many ammunition calibers can be used in both long guns and handguns.
    Last edited by bc.cruiser; 02-24-2015 at 09:17 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by bc.cruiser View Post
    Perhaps you should also read 18 USC 922 (x):

    (1) It shall be unlawful for a person to sell, deliver, or otherwise transfer to a person who the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is a juvenile—
    (A) a handgun; or

    (B) ammunition that is suitable for use only in a handgun.

    Note the use of "person" in place of "licensed dealer, etc." I realize that many ammunition calibers can be used in both long guns and handguns.


    NOTE the word Juvenile.

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    I believe the point they are trying to hammer into your skull is that there is no law requiring them to sell to a person between the age of 18 and 20. Plus it IS unlawful to purchase ammo for someone that cannot purchase it themselves due to disabilities. That is called a straw purchase and is a felony.

    You can stomp your internet feet all you want, but I do not have to sell ammo to anyone for any reason.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  12. #12
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    I they are legal to purchase a handgun at age 18 from a private sell they are also legal to buy ammo for the handgun at age 18.
    again, as mentioned by forum protocols...do you have a cite for your hyperbole?

    ipse

    (hint: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922
    (b) It shall be unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to sell or deliver—
    (1) any firearm or ammunition to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than eighteen years of age, and, if the firearm, or ammunition is other than a shotgun or rifle, or ammunition for a shotgun or rifle, to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than twenty-one years of age;
    notice there is no mention of juvenile...)
    (hint: <21 must still have PPP issued by sheriff!!)
    Last edited by solus; 02-24-2015 at 10:26 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  13. #13
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    again, as mentioned by forum protocols...do you have a cite for your hyperbole?

    ipse

    (hint: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922
    (b) It shall be unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to sell or deliver—
    (1) any firearm or ammunition to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than eighteen years of age, and, if the firearm, or ammunition is other than a shotgun or rifle, or ammunition for a shotgun or rifle, to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than twenty-one years of age;
    notice there is no mention of juvenile...)
    (hint: <21 must still have PPP issued by sheriff!!)
    That doesn't seem to apply to private sales.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  14. #14
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    That doesn't seem to apply to private sales.
    sorry SVG, that post to AP was in response to BC's post where they used cite which used the word juvie...and an earlier post AP misrepresented themselves
    additionally, >18 and over still need a PPP (private or commercial firearm sales) IAW NC statute...
    'sides AP insists on posting hyperbole w/o any type of cite...

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by bc.cruiser View Post
    Perhaps you should also read 18 USC 922 (x):

    (1) It shall be unlawful for a person to sell, deliver, or otherwise transfer to a person who the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is a juvenile—
    (A) a handgun; or

    (B) ammunition that is suitable for use only in a handgun.

    Note the use of "person" in place of "licensed dealer, etc." I realize that many ammunition calibers can be used in both long guns and handguns.
    So according to 18 USC 922, it is illegal for me to take my children (ages 10 and 14) to the range and allow them to fire my handgun under my direct supervision. By "delivering" a loaded firearm to them I have violated both section A and B of this code.

    Hmmm...
    That interpretation just doesn't pass the smell test - but it IS how it could be interpreted due to its wording.

  16. #16
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by drsysadmin View Post
    So according to 18 USC 922, it is illegal for me to take my children (ages 10 and 14) to the range and allow them to fire my handgun under my direct supervision. By "delivering" a loaded firearm to them I have violated both section A and B of this code.

    Hmmm...
    That interpretation just doesn't pass the smell test - but it IS how it could be interpreted due to its wording.
    sigh...US Code 922 unlawful acts, specifically chapter 44 reference unlawful acts concerning firearms and has absolutely nothing to do with taking your darling offspring shooting!

    personally, you might need to worry more about the NC statutes of minors having access to your unattended firearms...

    http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedL..._14-315.1.html

    ispe
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  17. #17
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    That doesn't seem to apply to private sales.
    While it does not, just like alcohol, one cannot buy ammo for another that has a disability to purchase for themselves. That is called a straw purchase, considering it is a family member we are talking about I doubt the feds would file charges. But if a young person asks to another to buy ammo in Wally World for them, the best course of action is to just say no.

    It is confusing, because you can buy a gun and sell it. But you can't buy a gun just to sell it or give it to a person not legal to buy it, same for ammo, IMO. Even though they are legal to possess the item.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 02-25-2015 at 07:47 AM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fayetteville NC
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    NOTE the word Juvenile.
    Missed that. Thank you.

  19. #19
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    While it does not, just like alcohol, one cannot buy ammo for another that has a disability to purchase for themselves. That is called a straw purchase, considering it is a family member we are talking about I doubt the feds would file charges. But if a young person asks to another to buy ammo in Wally World for them, the best course of action is to just say no.

    It is confusing, because you can buy a gun and sell it. But you can't buy a gun just to sell it or give it to a person not legal to buy it, same for ammo, IMO. Even though they are legal to possess the item.
    Like many laws they are confusing and worded to entrap.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fayetteville NC
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by drsysadmin View Post
    So according to 18 USC 922, it is illegal for me to take my children (ages 10 and 14) to the range and allow them to fire my handgun under my direct supervision. By "delivering" a loaded firearm to them I have violated both section A and B of this code.

    Hmmm...
    That interpretation just doesn't pass the smell test - but it IS how it could be interpreted due to its wording.
    As Solus indicated, that is not correct. You are not delivering or transferring any firearms.

    The law is silent on private purchase or other transfer of ammo to those aged 18-21.
    Last edited by bc.cruiser; 02-25-2015 at 08:15 AM.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,192
    I always got a big kick out of the clerk asking if the 22 ammo I was buying was for a hand gun or rifle.

    Rifle of course they never asked for ID then.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    again, as mentioned by forum protocols...do you have a cite for your hyperbole?

    ipse

    (hint: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922
    (b) It shall be unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to sell or deliver—
    (1) any firearm or ammunition to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than eighteen years of age, and, if the firearm, or ammunition is other than a shotgun or rifle, or ammunition for a shotgun or rifle, to any individual who the licensee knows or has reasonable cause to believe is less than twenty-one years of age;
    notice there is no mention of juvenile...)
    (hint: <21 must still have PPP issued by sheriff!!)
    NOTE: "is less than eighteen years of age" EQUALS A JUVENILE

  23. #23
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    NOTE: "is less than eighteen years of age" EQUALS A JUVENILE
    AP nice of you to pick those passages that suit your personal agenda or pick passages to push your agenda. But like a good forum member, I post the whole cite not those that suit any personal bias. as such, if you notice, the underlined portion was the salient point being made to BC.

    ipse
    Last edited by solus; 02-26-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fayetteville NC
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    AP nice of you to pick those passages that suit your personal agenda or pick passages to push your agenda. But like a good forum member, I post the whole cite not those that suit any personal bias. as such, if you notice, the underlined portion was the salient point being made to BC.

    ipse
    Thank you for your concern about whether or not I understand. You do confuse me with your post since you did not reference anything I wrote when you made your point. I know an FFL cannot sell ammunition to someone who is under the age of 21. I also understand how straw purchases work. But, if I have ammo, and decide to make it available to someone who cannot buy from a dealer, the law does not address the transaction. After all, I did not make the original purchase on behalf of someone who cannot do it themself. Whether or not I would actually do this is not a facet of discussion.

    I hope in all this mess that the OP, rick12pats, got an answer to his question of where and when his 19 year old step-son can carry a handgun. Everything else, while educational, was extraneous.

  25. #25
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by bc.cruiser View Post
    Thank you for your concern about whether or not I understand. You do confuse me with your post since you did not reference anything I wrote when you made your point. I know an FFL cannot sell ammunition to someone who is under the age of 21. I also understand how straw purchases work. But, if I have ammo, and decide to make it available to someone who cannot buy from a dealer, the law does not address the transaction. After all, I did not make the original purchase on behalf of someone who cannot do it themself. Whether or not I would actually do this is not a facet of discussion.

    I hope in all this mess that the OP, rick12pats, got an answer to his question of where and when his 19 year old step-son can carry a handgun. Everything else, while educational, was extraneous.
    BC, as I have stated previously to AP... you, of course, may SELL ammo to whomever you wish to, and yes I know:
    1. your post above didn't state you were selling ammo but making it available to someone who cannot buy from a dealer
    2. the law doesn't address this facet of firearms for individuals between 18-21.
    3. yes it was a facet of discussion!

    finally, from reading rick12pats postings it appears they got their question(s) answered.

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •