• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

potential problem with OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingWolf

i have yet to be embarrassed. i enjoy watching how you live in fantasy world thinking you are "educating people" yet, you have a bunch of businesses not wanting OCers to show their faces.

As usual you are full of poop. The only people who have been ejected from those businesses have been mad mothers against intelligence, and responsibility. You have made your fear, and hatred of OC well known, fortunately there are not many like you. The fact that you are still posting anti OC lies on a OC site shows that you are either a fool or a agent provocateur. Neither something a person should be proud of. The fact IS that OC is growing, soon handgun OC will be legal in Texas, and no matter how much whimpering you do or dragging other AP's to this site will stop it.

But at least you have accomplished becoming one of the funniest sig lines in the history of OCDO. Maybe we will get a few more funny one liners from you.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Stache, Welcome to OCDO, I hope you stay a while.

..... I am here because one reader posted this threads link on our Facebook page where I figured if I was going to be called a "Another cop wannabe that is annoyed by the people carrying" I should at least be present to defend myself.
If WalkingWolf would have read the article he would have found that I am actually all for open carry. I am not here to provoke, actually just the opposite. But thanks for the warm welcome none the less...

You sound very much like your friend g21. He has already established himself here and demonstrated his bias. You are known by the company you keep.

First, welcome to OCDO.

Really.

One of the purposes of open carry is to educate the public to the fact that the open carry of firearms does not automatically result in the open carrier "going off" on some sort of killing spree.

I look forward to your responses. stay safe.

It is what we do.

i have yet to be embarrassed. i enjoy watching how you live in fantasy world thinking you are "educating people" yet, you have a bunch of businesses not wanting OCers to show their faces.

Yes.....the all knowing g21.......Your reputation precedes you.

g21sfpistol

Banned
As usual you are full of poop. The only people who have been ejected from those businesses have been mad mothers against intelligence, and responsibility. You have made your fear, and hatred of OC well known, fortunately there are not many like you. The fact that you are still posting anti OC lies on a OC site shows that you are either a fool or a agent provocateur. Neither something a person should be proud of. The fact IS that OC is growing, soon handgun OC will be legal in Texas, and no matter how much whimpering you do or dragging other AP's to this site will stop it.

But at least you have accomplished becoming one of the funniest sig lines in the history of OCDO. Maybe we will get a few more funny one liners from you.

ah straight to the insults. you haven't changed. i have yet to see you prove ANY of your claims. If I'm lying you need to back up your claim and prove it. and heck if you are faster, get your 6 shooter make a video ad time yourself. ah but you never would.

g21sfpistol

Banned
Stache, Welcome to OCDO, I hope you stay a while.

You sound very much like your friend g21. He has already established himself here and demonstrated his bias. You are known by the company you keep.

It is what we do.

Yes.....the all knowing g21.......Your reputation precedes you.

stache has no idea who i am by the way. and i come here for the laughs. its like watching libs talk.

J_dazzle23

It still boggles my mind that people put the uneducated opinion of strangers before their human rights.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
One who ignores the sailent details and instead presents information (mostly false) in a manner that has been cherry picked to make it seem to support his/her position quickly earns to titles of Troll and Agent Provocateur. Therefore we have taken such action as permitted to shutdown the flow from that spigot.

Also locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.