Thread: Gov. Walker comes out in support of

Gov. Walker comes out in support of

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3263618/posts

Wisconsin State Journal ^ | March 3, 2015 | Matthew DeFour

Gov. Scott Walker is offering support for a bill that would eliminate Wisconsin’s 48-hour waiting period for handgun purchases, saying he wants the state “to be a leader” on the issue. “We’ve gone big and bold with a lot of issues. That’s one of those where with new technology, we want to make sure the bad guys don’t get firearms, and the good guys do,” Walker told the National Rifle Association’s news network during an interview Friday at a conservative political conference outside Washington, D.C. Walker said in the interview “we’ve been the leader when it comes to freedom over...
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Be a leader? I thought there were only a handful of states that hand waiting periods?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Be a leader? I thought there were only a handful of states that hand waiting periods?
    About 6
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

LOL There are leaders and there are leaders, some of states, some of troops and some of squads. The best leaders mind their own business and lead by example. That specifically excludes the elite only-ones.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Dik Clark. LOL for infinity.