• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gov. Walker comes out in support of

Firearms Iinstuctor

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3263618/posts

Wisconsin State Journal ^ | March 3, 2015 | Matthew DeFour

Gov. Scott Walker is offering support for a bill that would eliminate Wisconsin’s 48-hour waiting period for handgun purchases, saying he wants the state “to be a leader” on the issue. “We’ve gone big and bold with a lot of issues. That’s one of those where with new technology, we want to make sure the bad guys don’t get firearms, and the good guys do,” Walker told the National Rifle Association’s news network during an interview Friday at a conservative political conference outside Washington, D.C. Walker said in the interview “we’ve been the leader when it comes to freedom over...

protias

Be a leader? I thought there were only a handful of states that hand waiting periods?