Thread: Why do mark kelly and his prop continue to lie about gun control?

Why do mark kelly and his prop continue to lie about gun control?

I got this in the mail today......

Friend -
    Gabby and I are on Capitol Hill today for a big event:

Congressmen Peter King and Mike Thompson, a Republican and a Democrat, are re-introducing their legislation to expand background checks for gun purchases. It's called The Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act of 2015 and it deserves our support.
    Their plan is simple: reduce gun violence by making it harder for criminals and the dangerously mentally ill to get their hands on guns.
    It's a commonsense idea that has backing from both parties.

They continue to lie about their motivation, ie.Gun Control. This does not "protect" the Second Amendment and nobody ever calls them out on this. The so called "low info" voters will think this actually does something to protect the 2A.

We screwed up with 594 and they will use us as a wedge in every other State now. Write, call, email, make a personal visit to who or whatever is your elected official and make your voice heard.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Gabby should be ashamed of herself.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Why?

Mark Kelly and Gabby want desperately to reverse/delete what happened to them. They can't. So the do they next best thing (in their minds) to eliminate the cause, but they identify the cause as the tool/instrument not the human trash behind the wheel. Faulty reasoning, but they are sticking to it.

This is much like the same scene that Sarah and James Brady played on the stage of American public opinion = blame the gun, blame the laws, blame the legislators, blame the people......never laying the total blame on the ONE thing, the ONE person responsible.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Why?

Mark Kelly and Gabby want desperately to reverse/delete what happened to them. They can't. So the do they next best thing (in their minds) to eliminate the cause, but they identify the cause as the tool/instrument not the human trash behind the wheel. Faulty reasoning, but they are sticking to it.

This is much like the same scene that Sarah and James Brady played on the stage of American public opinion = blame the gun, blame the laws, blame the legislators, blame the people......never laying the total blame on the ONE thing, the ONE person responsible.
    And that is why they should be ashamed of themselves. You answered your own question, "Why?"

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajetpilot View Post
    And that is why they should be ashamed of themselves. You answered your own question, "Why?"
    Gee wize, golly, so I did.

The question, which I repeated, wasn't mine. It was from the OP, in his title.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

It sickens me to see people use the handicapped and disabled as "props". I find it very denigrating.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

[QUOTE=MSG Laigaie;2130902]

Try reading "Shooting the Bull" by Guy Smith. Guy goes into the reasons and whys of the anti gun crowds need to lie about firearms. It is a a good read and very informative, good ammo for debating the antis as well.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.