• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why do mark kelly and his prop continue to lie about gun control?

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I got this in the mail today......

Friend -
Gabby and I are on Capitol Hill today for a big event:

Congressmen Peter King and Mike Thompson, a Republican and a Democrat, are re-introducing their legislation to expand background checks for gun purchases. It's called The Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act of 2015 and it deserves our support.
Their plan is simple: reduce gun violence by making it harder for criminals and the dangerously mentally ill to get their hands on guns.
It's a commonsense idea that has backing from both parties.

They continue to lie about their motivation, ie.Gun Control. This does not "protect" the Second Amendment and nobody ever calls them out on this. The so called "low info" voters will think this actually does something to protect the 2A.

We screwed up with 594 and they will use us as a wedge in every other State now. Write, call, email, make a personal visit to who or whatever is your elected official and make your voice heard.

Geerolla

Gabby should be ashamed of herself.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Why?

Mark Kelly and Gabby want desperately to reverse/delete what happened to them. They can't. So the do they next best thing (in their minds) to eliminate the cause, but they identify the cause as the tool/instrument not the human trash behind the wheel. Faulty reasoning, but they are sticking to it.

This is much like the same scene that Sarah and James Brady played on the stage of American public opinion = blame the gun, blame the laws, blame the legislators, blame the people......never laying the total blame on the ONE thing, the ONE person responsible.

Ajetpilot

Why?

Mark Kelly and Gabby want desperately to reverse/delete what happened to them. They can't. So the do they next best thing (in their minds) to eliminate the cause, but they identify the cause as the tool/instrument not the human trash behind the wheel. Faulty reasoning, but they are sticking to it.

This is much like the same scene that Sarah and James Brady played on the stage of American public opinion = blame the gun, blame the laws, blame the legislators, blame the people......never laying the total blame on the ONE thing, the ONE person responsible.

And that is why they should be ashamed of themselves. You answered your own question, "Why?"