• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat. 3/7

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat. 3/7, 9:30 AM

River City Diner

Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

This is our pre dinner breakfast. Because of the week-end volume and only a limited amount of parking (approx. 80 spaces) it is best to arrive a bit early. Also there is no valet parking on the week-ends.

Skidmark will be conducting a seminar - subject to be announced.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm going to try to come. Water froze again last night so I'll sit downwind.

scouser

we'll be there.

Ever since our last visit to the zoo, when for the first time we went in the bat room, Logan has developed a saying "I/you/he/she/it smells like a bat"

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
we'll be there.

Ever since our last visit to the zoo, when for the first time we went in the bat room, Logan has developed a saying "I/you/he/she/it smells like a bat"

We'll have to teach him the word "guano." Educating kids is sooo much fun! :lol:

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I woke up from my nap so I could get under the covers in bed and find I'm going to be leading a seminar in the morning? Let me find my book of lesson plans and see what I can pull out on short notice.

stay safe.

scouser

well you can't have suffered too much, Logan did not tell me that you smelled like a bat. Then again I think he was still upset that Taz wasn't there today

va_tazdad

well you can't have suffered too much, Logan did not tell me that you smelled like a bat. Then again I think he was still upset that Taz wasn't there today

Due to the rocket scientists I work with, I was drafted. Please tell my little buddy I missed him too. Logan is always the bright spot and most entertaining.

As it stands, I hope to drag Sidestreet with me next weekend.

;>)

FBrinson

Great company and conversations yesterday. Sorry my wife and I had to run out so soon. She was having some issues with back pain (not me this time as I usually only cause her pain in her neck, apparently) We hope to make it to the OC dinner but that all depends on how she feels since she is still battling the back pain.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Great company and conversations yesterday. Sorry my wife and I had to run out so soon. She was having some issues with back pain (not me this time as I usually only cause her pain in her neck, apparently) We hope to make it to the OC dinner but that all depends on how she feels since she is still battling the back pain.

Post that on the dinner thread as 2 "Possible."
icon14.png