Thread: Four Motorcycles two couples and two guns.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Four Motorcycles two couples and two guns.

Last weekend my newly licensed other half had the pleasure of taking a motorcycle trip with two of the best friends a couple could ask for, John and Lori MSG and Mrs. MSG. It was a short jaunt to a dutch town for a quick bite and a nice sunny day ride. Two of us were OC the whole time. No issues and the subject matter of some friendly banter with the hostess at the restaurant we ate.

Today me and the other half took a small trip to Mt. Vernon practicing for our ride tomorrow with John and Lori. Guess who we ran into? Yep John and Lori great ride and again four motorcycles two couples and two openly carried guns and nothing but fun and smiles all around.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Good times. Wish we could have joined y'all.

It was a very good time.
    My Sweet Baboo and I stopped at a pawnshop (I am looking for a Taurus M85) while out and about. The owner was Japanese and very much a firearms enthusiast. He recognized my carry weapon and asked if he could take a picture of it and me. He collects pics of those who Open Carry in his shop and sends them to his friends in Japan so he can gloat over his freedom. I love it when people love freedom.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Good times. Wish we could have joined y'all.
    Same here! We wish you could too!

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    It was a very good time.
    My Sweet Baboo and I stopped at a pawnshop (I am looking for a Taurus M85) while out and about. The owner was Japanese and very much a firearms enthusiast. He recognized my carry weapon and asked if he could take a picture of it and me. He collects pics of those who Open Carry in his shop and sends them to his friends in Japan so he can gloat over his freedom. I love it when people love freedom.
    Awesome!

It was a very good time.
    That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Same here! We wish you could too!
    One day we'll make it happen.

Very Cool

Me and the wife OC when riding. We have never had any problems with it.
    The Greatest Weapon is the Mind. The Second Greatest Weapon is my Hand, It controls my Guns
    NRA Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    USCCA Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    01 FFL Dealer/The Gun Man
    Glock Armorer
    Tactical Instructor
    Ex Navy
    Heavy into the Second Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    One day we'll make it happen.
    That would be cool!

Good Times \^-^/

Sounds like a fun day. Been good weather this year My wife is Japanese too, and loves motorbikes, guns and the liberty here n WA state. Maybe we could join you guys on a ride sometime.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Batousaii View Post
    Sounds like a fun day. Been good weather this year My wife is Japanese too, and loves motorbikes, guns and the liberty here n WA state. Maybe we could join you guys on a ride sometime.
    We'd love it!

It was a very good time.
    Ohhh too bad I just sold one otherwise I'd've given you first dibs if I knew
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member