• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia man and women suffer gunshot wounds when her Glock goes off...

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Twoskins....your trying to argue rational arguments while at least I, and I suspect others have our tongue firmly in cheek.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Twoskins....your trying to argue rational arguments while at least I, and I suspect others have our tongue firmly in cheek.
Always pick the correct cheeks - Charlie the tuna knows the difference.....he has good taste.

twoskinsonemanns

I'm gotta laugh at myself sometimes. A few frosty cold beverages to celebrate the long work-weekend definitely dulls the wit. Not that it's exceptionally sharp to begin with.

Maverick9

Nobody has figured out the correct answer.

Get your barbie and ken dolls out. Make a purse out of folded paper and show me how they line up such that, seated side-by-side in a car the guy and girl both get shot so the bullet goes through his hand and both her knees.

They're lying.

He was playing with the firearm, perhaps S&M play. Where did the spent bullet end up? Which side of his hand did it go through. Where was the powder burn? Where was the spent cartridge?

I'm shocked at the lack of savvy among the OCDO members who usually see through this kind of thing.

Read their explanation - it's as though they're claiming it was a delayed reaction, put a drink in the purse and moved to put his hand on her leg and -then- it went off? Hardly.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Nobody has figured out the correct answer.

I'm shocked at the lack of savvy among the OCDO members who usually see through this kind of thing.

It's not so much I missed it Mavrick, it's just that I don't care.
Not even an OC issue from what I see. This is a job for Chip Phil. :lol: