• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB-143 Constitutional Carry Bill is to be Heard on Wednesday. We Can Testify!

Ron_O

I just received the following email from NAGR. We can appear in person in Carson City or by video in Las Vegas. Showing up in numbers will be a big plus. If no one shows they'll assume the worst. Let's try to get there, even if we don't address the committee.

___________________________________________________​
Dear Ron,

I need your help.

I know it's short notice, but these things move fast.

Constitutional Carry, SB-143, is being heard this Wednesday at 1:00 PM in the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The National Association for Gun Rights will be there to testify on the bill, but the Committee needs to hear from you as well.

If you can make it, the hearing will be held at the Legislative building at:

Room 2134
401 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV

If you're closer to Las Vegas, you can still testify by videoconference

Room 4412E
Grant Sawyer State Office Building
555 E. Washington Ave
Las Vegas, NV

If you can't make it to the committee hearing, please click below to email the Senators on the committee:

Senator Greg Brower 775-684-1419
Senator Becky Harris 702-324-0404
Senator Michael Roberson 702-612-6929
Senator Scott Hammond 702-523-9055
Senator Ruben Kihuen 702-274-1707
Senator Tick Segerblom 702-388-9600
Senator Aaron Ford 702-772-5544

Urge the Senators to vote for SB-143, Constitutional Carry.

If the Judiciary Committee doesn't pass the bill, we're done.

___________________________________________________​