• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cops flagrantly violating 1A rights; 2A rights ALREADY "off the streets

since9

Campaign Veteran
https://youtu.be/a3MA3ue7ocE

As a veteran, I find the the blatant stupidity and flagrant anti-Constitutional actions taken by these cops (counted 11 direct violations) to be utterly abborhent and highly offensive to our rights and freedoms.

"But they were so nice about it..."

PHOOEY. The Bible says Satan will come as an angel of light. Big whoop.

What's right is right, and what's wrong is wrong. These cops are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

My POINT, people, is that when cops do this to our freedom of speech, all other freedoms are but a day behind it.

The fact they've ALREADY nixed 2A rights in California is clear evidence that this is stage 2, if not 3, 4, or 5 in a tyrannical oppression.

STAND UP, PEOPLE! Gah!

The first words out of that pastor's mouth should NOT have been, "What laws are we breaking?" but rather, "We've broken no laws, you're harassing us, please move away and stop interferring with our First Amendment Rights under the same Constitution which you, you, you, you, and you swore -- i.e. "sworn officers" -- swore to uphold. Yes! Uphold our freedom of speech as you swore to do, and I'm filing a verbal complaint at this time, witnessed by X and Y to the left and right of me against A, B, and C who filed a false report with you in an attempt to violate my First Amendment rights. I will be filing a subsequent report with Internal Affairs and the Attorney General's office to ensure this matter is handled first and foremost in accordance with our Supreme Law of the Law, along with all subsequent laws adhering to the aforementioned."

Or something like that. Should be a sticker on every bumper in America, if not on the back of every business card. When they asked, "May I see some ID?" hand them that.

Last edited:

solus

come on since9, posting a religious 1A rant about a 7-year olde selfie youtube video ~ tho it could be the first one put out on al gore's internet...is a stretch..

and btw, while i thank you for what i presume is your honorable service to the defence of our country...

NOW would you kindly quit throwing the "i'm a veteran" monologue out every time you want to make some point cuz it grows extremely wearisome since there are a gaggle of women and men in all walks of life who been there and done that and do not demand special consideration what so ever.

for reference, go look at those who served in WWII and the Korean Conflict...very very few are left and they begrudgingly accept the spotlight as serving in the armed forces during these periods.

quote: I like the following definition, which was once penned by an unknown author:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life." unquote.

so why on earth do you believe you need to tout your military service as a banner whenever you have a cause de celebre to rant about is truly beyond me.

try starting off your rants with 'AS A CITIZEN...' you object to whatever soapbox you are standing on at the time.

ipse

Last edited:

decklin

come on since9, posting a religious 1A rant about a 7-year olde selfie youtube video ~ tho it could be the first one put out on al gore's internet...is a stretch..

and btw, while i thank you for what i presume is your honorable service to the defence of our country...

NOW would you kindly quit throwing the "i'm a veteran" monologue out every time you want to make some point cuz it grows extremely wearisome since there are a gaggle of women and men in all walks of life who been there and done that and do not demand special consideration what so ever.

for reference, go look at those who served in WWII and the Korean Conflict...very very few are left and they begrudgingly accept the spotlight as serving in the armed forces during these periods.

quote: I like the following definition, which was once penned by an unknown author:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life." unquote.

so why on earth do you believe you need to tout your military service as a banner whenever you have a cause de celebre to rant about is truly beyond me.

try starting off your rants with 'AS A CITIZEN...' you object to whatever soapbox you are standing on at the time.

ipse

I wish there was a like button on here.