• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC Breakfast Sat 3/14 9:30 AM @ Golden Corral Providence & Midlo

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We have an out-of-town guest who lives in a no-Golden-Corral zone.

He has aked to go to breakfast there. He has also promised to regale us with the story about ice and the coefficient of friction.

There may or may not be a pool started on whether or not Sleazy Joe will be registered by Monday. We can get away with doing that by disguising it as a basketball pool - whatever those things are.

As an unrelated public service announcement, those planning to go celebrating later on are reminded of what happens to their pee when they drink green beer.

stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
In that GC doesn't charge ala carte, one price gets it all, I'll be there.

St.Patrck's Day is not technically until Tuesday, March 17th, but I guess I could dig out my orange bunting early.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 3/14, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd ..........just off Midlothian
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

va_tazdad

I WILL be there !!!! The Slackers have already been warned if they attempt to call off, they better be in intensive care or they will be terminated.

I also will be delivering the guest of honor and speaker. ;>)

CavTrooperCason

I WILL be there !!!! The Slackers have already been warned if they attempt to call off, they better be in intensive care or they will be terminated.

I also will be delivering the guest of honor and speaker. ;>)

Don't you mean the guest speaker "I" will be delivering you?

FBrinson

Raincheck, please. Had to go out of town to take care of some things down in Surry. I'll be back in Richmond tomorrow but not quite early enough to make breakfast. Have fun!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Don't you mean the guest speaker "I" will be delivering you?

Did you ever even see Warriner's English Grammar? http://www.amazon.com/English-Composition-Grammar-Complete-Course/dp/0153117362

Splitting an infinitive is bad enough, but dropping one? Well, I never!

Schools apparently are so busy making sure each snowflake's self esteem is up there in the acceptable range that they cannot be bothered to actually teach anything. http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/03/magazine/the-trouble-with-self-esteem.html

stay safe.