• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Here I come... June 1st

Bill Starks

State Researcher
After 29 years of living in Washington State, I'll be moving back to Kentucky (near Madisonville / Hopkinsville). Let me know how I can help as I am in the process of turning over all the Washington stuff over to another person. See you soon.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
If I come down to meet gutshot (for the second time) and you, I'll have to make a vacation out of it! Maybe a central place will work for all of us. We shall see.

One thing's for sure - after you come to KY, southern KY will be well-covered!

hotrod

After 29 years of living in Washington State, I'll be moving back to Kentucky (near Madisonville / Hopkinsville). Let me know how I can help as I am in the process of turning over all the Washington stuff over to another person. See you soon.

How in God's name were you ever able to stay away from Kentucky that long? Welcome back to the land of Dan'l Boone.

Bill Starks

State Researcher

How in God's name were you ever able to stay away from Kentucky that long? Welcome back to the land of Dan'l Boone.

I guess it had to do with the mountains, ocean and the great Salmon fishing. Most of all it had to be the great friends I made over the years.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
got to love small towns....

My VA inspector says the house is hooked up to a septic system, the city and folks living there say it's on a sewer access.

The city clerk doesn't have the info on a computer to look it up and it will be at least a week to get the info back. I called the county Health Dept as they issue the permits but the guy is ONLY there on Tues & Thurs between 8 & 930am.

I'm beginning to wonder if I will adapt to the slower pace......