Thread: Picked up a F350 in WV a few week ago

Picked up a F350 in WV a few week ago

I had been searching for a particular type F350 truck for a while and finally found a few. One was in West Virginia and one in Georgia (I'm in central KY).

So we drive over to Bluefield WV and HOLY MOTHER OF #@#$%^%^ as soon as we crossed over into WV the interstate was just awful!!! This is I64. Seems as if it did get better the farther we drove down I64 and I77.

Anyway, I was CC and then OC at the dealership when I crawled under the truck to look for any extensive corrosion etc... Everything looked good and nothing was said about my sidearm.

Enjoyed the visit and brought home a new(er) truck
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 03-17-2015 at 07:18 PM. Reason: fixed title
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Similar experience 2 weeks ago when I bought mine ('08 Superduty DRW long bed). I had put the 1911 in the wife's mini van while I crawled under the truck. After the deal was made, and I was backing out to leave, the wife started beeping her horn. I stopped and went to see what she needed. She yelled out that I hadn't gotten my gun out of the car. The salesman stopped and asked: "He carries more than one?" She hadn't noticed I had already gotten it before doing the paperwork. Neither the owner nor the salesman had any problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bc.cruiser View Post
    Similar experience 2 weeks ago when I bought mine ('08 Superduty DRW long bed). I had put the 1911 in the wife's mini van while I crawled under the truck. After the deal was made, and I was backing out to leave, the wife started beeping her horn. I stopped and went to see what she needed. She yelled out that I hadn't gotten my gun out of the car. The salesman stopped and asked: "He carries more than one?" She hadn't noticed I had already gotten it before doing the paperwork. Neither the owner nor the salesman had any problem with it.
    Nice! V10 or Diesel? I was looking for a 6.2L Gas F350 Super or Crew DRW and they are hard to find!
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

I-64 heading west out of Lexington VA is a very nice drive.
    Hardly any truck traffic on that part of the road - must have been one of the last boondoggles Sen Byrd got for WV.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651