Thread: Fake gun shop video

Fake gun shop video

Crime committed? Let's see your FFL please.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fake...ance-with-laws

Took a human life...hmm, that is kinda the point behind a gun, the potential to end a human life. When you shoot to stop a threat, generally associated with, described as, another human, that possibility of that life being ended is very high. If you do not want to end human life with a gun, or for anyone to end a human life with a gun, remove guns, all guns, even from the state, from the equation....yeah, that's what i thought, not gunna happen, especially for the state.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Staged. Reality show. Aktors (tm)

"That kind of gun was used in a murder? Oh, no, I don't want that one. Uh, instead let me see the one the victim was using. ... What do you mean the victim didn't have one?"
    Last edited by MAC702; 03-18-2015 at 01:34 PM. Reason: typo
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

What, this little thing killed someone? You is a danged liar...wait, is this one of those secret camera TV shows...
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare