Thread: Glock SS 9mm

Glock SS 9mm

Well from all the rumors it looks like Glock will finally release a 9mm single stack, the Glock 43. Maybe now all the Glock fanbois can stop doing the Pee Pee dance.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 03-19-2015 at 10:11 AM. Reason: You tube deleted
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

cool story bro

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Might make the grip feel like something other than a slightly rounded 1x2 stick. Meh. I'll stick with revolvers.
    "If the truth hurts, it should." - Dad

" A year from now, ten, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter." - Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Elm Creek Smith View Post
    Might make the grip feel like something other than a slightly rounded 1x2 stick. Meh. I'll stick with revolvers.
    Awwwe come on~~it is only 580 dollars...
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Naw'lllll i'll stick to my fnx9, thank-ye-kindly tho for the info ~ same price but h3ll of a lot better quality...

would the alien or whatever who has taken over WW in re to his lik'n glocks please let return him to us...it's getting worrisome this fanatic obsession he has with those silly firearms...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 03-19-2015 at 02:01 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    Naw'lllll i'll stick to my fnx9, thank-ye-kindly tho for the info ~ same price but h3ll of a lot better quality...

would the alien or whatever who has taken over WW in re to his lik'n glocks please let return him to us...it's getting worrisome this fanatic obsession he has with those silly firearms...

ipse
    LOL~~~Grape edited my title and my OP. While I have nothing against Glocks, own 3, I am not in love with them, or the name. I am amazed at how much hyperventilating Glock fanbois are doing over a gun, and a caliber that almost every top manufacture is already making for less. In some cases half the price. Glock themselves posted a image of teen age girls at a 60's rock concert acting hysterically. IMO they were spot on, that is exactly how silly the Glock fanatics act.

Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    LOL~~~Grape edited my title and my OP. While I have nothing against Glocks, own 3, I am not in love with them, or the name. I am amazed at how much hyperventilating Glock fanbois are doing over a gun, and a caliber that almost every top manufacture is already making for less. In some cases half the price. Glock themselves posted a image of teen age girls at a 60's rock concert acting hysterically. IMO they were spot on, that is exactly how silly the Glock fanatics act.

wait mate...you expended your hard earned $$$ to buy three (3) glocks...

darn sug, we now need to accomplish sumthng i don ceen in the omen to get rid of that there glock phantum in y'als mind
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	670px-Perform-a-Christian-Exorcism-Step-2.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	12430

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 03-19-2015 at 02:48 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Yea I got them cheap, or well, less expensive. First one was used, the two that followed were blue label.

But to be honest if I was to do it again I would have gone with M&P's.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Yea I got them cheap, or well, less expensive. First one was used, the two that followed were blue label.

But to be honest if I was to do it again I would have gone with M&P's.
    If I needed a cc gun or something small I would look at the new one....at maybe under 400. I have a shield I love. But for 580 bucks I can just get a signal p938 that puts a striker fired to shame

$580 for a SS 9mm? I got my M&P shield on black friday for $330 shipped. And this is coming from a guy who shoots a g34 on the weekend and carries a g19 or g17.