• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock SS 9mm

WalkingWolf

Well from all the rumors it looks like Glock will finally release a 9mm single stack, the Glock 43. Maybe now all the Glock fanbois can stop doing the Pee Pee dance.

Last edited by a moderator:

solus

Naw'lllll i'll stick to my fnx9, thank-ye-kindly tho for the info ~ same price but h3ll of a lot better quality...

would the alien or whatever who has taken over WW in re to his lik'n glocks please let return him to us...it's getting worrisome this fanatic obsession he has with those silly firearms...

ipse

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Naw'lllll i'll stick to my fnx9, thank-ye-kindly tho for the info ~ same price but h3ll of a lot better quality...

would the alien or whatever who has taken over WW in re to his lik'n glocks please let return him to us...it's getting worrisome this fanatic obsession he has with those silly firearms...

ipse

LOL~~~Grape edited my title and my OP. While I have nothing against Glocks, own 3, I am not in love with them, or the name. I am amazed at how much hyperventilating Glock fanbois are doing over a gun, and a caliber that almost every top manufacture is already making for less. In some cases half the price. Glock themselves posted a image of teen age girls at a 60's rock concert acting hysterically. IMO they were spot on, that is exactly how silly the Glock fanatics act.

119900d1426633167-how-likely-buy-glock-43-imageuploadedbyglock-forum1426633162.023586.jpg

solus

LOL~~~Grape edited my title and my OP. While I have nothing against Glocks, own 3, I am not in love with them, or the name. I am amazed at how much hyperventilating Glock fanbois are doing over a gun, and a caliber that almost every top manufacture is already making for less. In some cases half the price. Glock themselves posted a image of teen age girls at a 60's rock concert acting hysterically. IMO they were spot on, that is exactly how silly the Glock fanatics act.

119900d1426633167-how-likely-buy-glock-43-imageuploadedbyglock-forum1426633162.023586.jpg

wait mate...you expended your hard earned $$$ to buy three (3) glocks...

darn sug, we now need to accomplish sumthng i don ceen in the omen to get rid of that there glock phantum in y'als mind
670px-Perform-a-Christian-Exorcism-Step-2.jpg

ipse

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Yea I got them cheap, or well, less expensive. First one was used, the two that followed were blue label.

But to be honest if I was to do it again I would have gone with M&P's.

J_dazzle23

Yea I got them cheap, or well, less expensive. First one was used, the two that followed were blue label.

But to be honest if I was to do it again I would have gone with M&P's.
If I needed a cc gun or something small I would look at the new one....at maybe under 400. I have a shield I love. But for 580 bucks I can just get a signal p938 that puts a striker fired to shame

Kopis

$580 for a SS 9mm? I got my M&P shield on black friday for $330 shipped. And this is coming from a guy who shoots a g34 on the weekend and carries a g19 or g17.